Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Faggot claims he's a truecel

this nigga should unironically kill himself. boo hoo nigga life sucks when you're a faggot

Can’t be an Incel if you’re a faggot because male and female nature are polar opposites

whoa there, pardner!​

Your request has been blocked due to a network policy.

Try logging in or creating an account here to get back to browsing.

If you're running a script or application, please register or sign in with your developer credentials here. Additionally make sure your User-Agent is not empty and is something unique and descriptive and try again. if you're supplying an alternate User-Agent string, try changing back to default as that can sometimes result in a block.

You can read Reddit's Terms of Service here.

if you think that we've incorrectly blocked you or you would like to discuss easier ways to get the data you want, please file a ticket

what a fucking faggot

Can’t be an Incel if you’re a faggot because male and female nature are polar opposites
He could just hop on grindr and within 5 mins get his bussy blasted by a fellow sodomite.

Duck Sex; I want to be meaningful to someone, I want to be held, I want my trans best friend to be around still, and I want a world where ALL LGBTQ people can feel safe and happy. I am tired of fascism; I am of darkness; I want to be able to live in a world where I can say ''I did it'' and not ''Try again next time.'' I don't see any light at the end of my tunnel; it's getting darker and darker.
Any random Gen Z college student could have typed this exact paragraph. For him to self identify as a "truecel" of all things based on this is so utterly epic that I just have to respect it. I hope he continues to embrace this label as part of his identity

Any random Gen Z college student could have typed this exact paragraph. For him to self identify as a "truecel" of all things based on this is so utterly epic that I just have to respect it. I hope he continues to embrace this label as part of his identity
LGBTQI(ncel), never forget.

These zoomers are getting so twisted up by this shit they will never unravel reality. I bet he's not even gay for real.

bet any money the comments say go to therapy :lul:

bet any money the comments say go to therapy :lul:
Screenshot 73

Agreed only white men can be truecels