Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Faggot band made song about "incels"

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Just lol, of course it's a bunch of aids infested hipster faggots :lul::lul:

Looking at that band gave me aids. How dare you subject my eyes to this affront!

Lv99_BixNood
Mentally lost cel

Oh my fucking god :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Just look at them. They prove us right just by their mere existence :lul::lul::lul:

Cuckold simulator IRL kek

Oh and of course, it's a "-core" genre. Utter trash.

3/4 or more of this forum mogs them to the hell and back
normies cope with their shitty lives by imagining incels as some edgy 2012 gamer caricature

Look like a total soys.

Talentless auditory vomit that tries to pigyback a contested theme. Rather have some classic auditory vomit if mood calls for it.

If you viewed more than 34.2 seconds you gave them your view I wouldn’t do that if I was you and not even IT did since It has 4 comments

This song is actually a good example of low value normies projecting their failures on incels. You see, the lyrics are about "nice guys" who constantly pursue female attention and get frustrated for not getting laid. In my experience, most incels aren't like this. We already know that we are undesirable, so what's the point of pretending to be nice to foids?
These guys are really resentful about not being Chad, but instead of telling foids to fuck off they prefer to lash out their anger on incels because it's more socially acceptable to do so.

This song is actually a good example of low value normies projecting their failures on incels. You see, the lyrics are about "nice guys" who constantly pursue female attention and get frustrated for not getting laid. In my experience, most incels aren't like this. We already know that we are undesirable, so what's the point of pretending to be nice to foids?
These guys are really resentful about not being Chad, but instead of telling foids to fuck off they prefer to lash out their anger on incels because it's more socially acceptable to do so.
This is a really good way to describe this song

When your music sucks the easiest way to get attention is to make social commentary. Like hey guys George Floyd was a good boy, racism is bad kind of deal.
That's also why people fake outrage about us so they can create content about incels.

Just imagine how low their self-esteem has to be to use us for earning normie's clicks.

Not that I would want to hang with these fags, but these people would ostracize you from social activities and then scorn you for being a bitter incel.

If you viewed more than 34.2 seconds you gave them your view I wouldn’t do that if I was you and not even IT did since It has 4 comments
I didn't even click it tbh :feelskek:

This + it’s a good way to worship women. Seriously, if you don’t have anything interesting to say but need female attention, just make a joke about Incels. This is pathetic!

Faggots clout/bug chasers got into the anti-incel youtube trend almost a decade later only to get 2k views, pathetic.

Deathcore... IT...
This deserves a royal seal of faggotry.

should be renamed to ,,the reddit anthem".

Those silly inkwells... Always opening doors and expecting ¨bitches¨to like them for that... :soy:
I would wish them death, but they look like a bunch of low-tier bloated greasy normies, without a normal job and a shitty taste in music (all low-effort metalcore shit is almost as retarded as cRap), therefore they are already doomed to being cucked, deadbedroomed and divorce-raped. :feelskek:
If they weren´t as dumb and oblivious to reality, they would be posting here :feelsclown:

Incels in denial who bash incels and "niceguys" in a desperate attempt to get women to like them are going to be very surprised and butthurt when their tactic fails brutally and they find themselves on r/niceguys being mocked for saying, "I made 1000 posts bashing male virgins, why don't women like me and give me pussy for that? waaaahhhhhh!"

Ugh.

Just watching those faggots for even a few seconds has caused my T levels to plummet.

So to put things back in order for myself and anyone else unfortunate enough to of viewed their wanton soy faggotry watch this video below which is arguably the single highest concentrated dose of testosterone ever placed on film.

View: https://youtu.be/XZ-EOg38t1o

Soycore/grindcore

this song sounds more like it's about simps than anything else.

Last edited:
i bet they thought this song was going to make girls want to have sex with them :soy::soy::soy:
high iq

i saw the thumbnail and that’s it

Ugh.

Just watching those faggots for even a few seconds has caused my T levels to plummet.

So to put things back in order for myself and anyone else unfortunate enough to of viewed their wanton soy faggotry watch this video below which is arguably the single highest concentrated dose of testosterone ever placed on film.

View: https://youtu.be/XZ-EOg38t1o

Thanks for that.

This.