Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fag month is upon us. Get ready for the degeneracy!!!

cropped-tfclassic-1.png
Based

It's the worm parasite month

in a controlled study 67.5% of 200 homosexual men but only 16% of 100 heterosexual men were found to be infected with intestinal parasites.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1704818/

fags will create some fucked up disease worse than AIDS with their constant degeneracy

i dislike lgbt fags.

unfortunately, they have infected the touhou series with their gay shit too.

Every community lgbts touch gets desecrated
I imagine the japanese shmup players are less proud of their sexual paraphelias. On the other hand, western players are all over it. Basically, trannies love grinding video games. See the speedrunners and how many trannies there are there.

So by that logic you are saying gaycels exist? Faggots have always been known to have ZERO standards in their dating market.
this. men will fuck anything even a aids stricken 4'0 full body pus leaking cystic acne shitskin midget
It's the worm parasite month

View attachment 451906

View attachment 451908

in a controlled study 67.5% of 200 homosexual men but only 16% of 100 heterosexual men were found to be infected with intestinal parasites.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1704818/

fags will create some fucked up disease worse than AIDS with their constant degeneracy

View attachment 451909
your probably right. some super version of AIDS is inevitable tbh it seems. also farmers spam pesticides and antibiotics + (((hormones)))in meat. another super pandemic is inevitable. not a question of if but when
I imagine the japanese shmup players are less proud of their sexual paraphelias. On the other hand, western players are all over it. Basically, trannies love grinding video games. See the speedrunners and how many trannies there are there.
alot of speedrunners and trannies have autism no wonder a connection. and I am pretty sure most of em are born to ugly parents in their 30s or 40s where autismo risk is far higher

Last edited:
TL;DR fags = disgusting creatures

TL;DR fags = disgusting creatures
their number gonna keep growing it seems. fags can't have kids so they'll keep converting normal kids with (((media))) and import immigrants and then convert the immigrants kids.

their number gonna keep growing it seems. fags can't have kids so they'll keep converting normal kids with (((media))) and import immigrants and then convert the immigrants kids.
Based ngl

As you know, the month of the fag has commenced. The constant flow of Jewish propaganda ready to brainwash our society ever more than before, specifically Gen Z. Now some here may be thinking, what does this mean for our community and how does it affect us? Well, It goes beyond "LGBT rights" as anyone would think. (((They))) will attempt to guilt shame us into dating these abominations OR becoming one of them, abominations whom carry countless diseases and mental-illnesses. The purpose of this? To abolish what little hope the nuclear family has left in todays world, as if it wasn't hard enough for us already :feelsclown:. This is the very definition of Clown world.

View attachment 451575View attachment 451576View attachment 451577View attachment 451578View attachment 451579

These are just a few examples of what lunacy awaits those who go down this unholy path. Also if this thread gets deleted and I get banned, jannies are confirmed Jewish fag lovers and cuckolds. Thanks for reading :dab:

Trans people don't bother me that much to be honest. If they want to mutilate their body, larping as whatever gender they coin out of thin air then they can go right ahead. Why should it bother me? Same goes with IT and all that other bullshit. Whatever opinion they hold of me is irrelevant to me at this point.

I got my own stuff that I want to focus on. I want to limit test my human psyche with some heavy psychedelic's drugs in the near future. First I must ascend or fuck a hooker or whatever though otherwise my mind will keep wondering off and I won't be able to do what I wanna do with myself. I will be a test rat, ultimately I aim to fuck myself up beyond recognition, rearrange my mind. For better or worse, it will be interesting if nothing else.

I don't go around and profess and push this on anyone, in fact I only mention it here because I'm anonymous (except for fbicels :feelsseriously:). This is the opposite of what those trannies and others do. They push their identity on us and demand we accept it. Because it is an identity build on pretending. People pretend they accept and tolerate them and trannies pretend they are accepted and tolerated. But human mind is much more primitive than we like to admit, none of this people accept such obvious fakes. Perhaps if a female body could be reproduced with a 100% accuracy and nobody could tell a difference that wouldn't be a problem but that's obviously not the case.

the biggest problem with fags and fagettes is that they take the concept of what should be "pride" into straight up hubris.

What you stick your dick or cooch in should NOT be the hallmark identifier of one's SOUL . . . as they gaslight us into thinking "it's oKay tO bE a viRgiN"

Trans people don't bother me that much to be honest. If they want to mutilate their body, larping as whatever gender they coin out of thin air then they can go right ahead. Why should it bother me? Same goes with IT and all that other bullshit. Whatever opinion they hold of me is irrelevant to me at this point.

I got my own stuff that I want to focus on. I want to limit test my human psyche with some heavy psychedelic's drugs in the near future. First I must ascend or fuck a hooker or whatever though otherwise my mind will keep wondering off and I won't be able to do what I wanna do with myself. I will be a test rat, ultimately I aim to fuck myself up beyond recognition, rearrange my mind. For better or worse, it will be interesting if nothing else.

I don't go around and profess and push this on anyone, in fact I only mention it here because I'm anonymous (except for fbicels :feelsseriously:). This is the opposite of what those trannies and others do. They push their identity on us and demand we accept it. Because it is an identity build on pretending. People pretend they accept and tolerate them and trannies pretend they are accepted and tolerated. But human mind is much more primitive than we like to admit, none of this people accept such obvious fakes. Perhaps if a female body could be reproduced with a 100% accuracy and nobody could tell a difference that wouldn't be a problem but that's obviously not the case.
It should matter to you because (((They))) are already pushing their degeneracy on us and imposing on OUR lifestyle, soon it will be mandatory to be a faggot in clown world

#IncelLivesMatter

the biggest problem with fags and fagettes is that they take the concept of what should be "pride" into straight up hubris.

What you stick your dick or cooch in should NOT be the hallmark identifier of one's SOUL . . . as they gaslight us into thinking "it's oKay tO bE a viRgiN"

Faggots everywhere as far as the eyes can see.

[Increasingly becoming a sterile and fag world.]

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back