Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fag Chads dont realize how lucky they are and theyre pretty much male Stacys

Homo_Erectus

Homo_Erectus

Greycel
I think you can tell from the title what I'm about to talk about: Chad Fags, or as I like to call them: Fads. You know what I'm talking about: those 10/10 alpha males that are fucking ripped and have all the women flocking to them (If they're masculine) and from what I've seen are usually white. There are ethnic Fads, but they're usually more effeminate from what ive seen, so less women want them sexually, but still flock to them to bitch about their shit boyfriends and rate straight Chads.
These guys don't realize how fucking lucky they are. They are constantly surrounded by sluts who say shit like "man I wish u were straight so we can fuck," like the whores they are. These guys know the secret of every woman in school and get to see them naked all because they won't get attracted to it. Like dude, ur fucking blessed with high quality genetics but you're wasting it by chasing dicks. I know the Fads say they can't help being gay, but u got to at least try pussy. You have a chance to fuck anyone. Even if you don't like it, at least be happy that u got to have contact with a woman's vagina. Not everyone has that luxury.
Shit, some fags are practically incels, too. They aren't getting any dick cuz these Fads are gobbling em all up. I won't say I'm friends, but I've interacted with one of these Fagcels. He says he gets shit from one of the Fads because he's not good looking and acts like a creep. Apparently he's something called a bear in the fag community, which is pretty much a fat hairy guy. Now that's sad. The fag community have a dating app, which he has used. I've seen videos of fads using it, and from what I've seen it's a hot bed of horny gays. He doesn't even get laid from there either. Almost feel bad for the little homo. Females only use you to bitch about their personal problems and dudes don't even want to fuck with you. Not gonna lie, that sounds tough.
Any thoughts?

thoughts -

1. paragraphs

So You made an account to make this as your first post?

So You made an account to make this as your first post?
I guess you can say. It was something I've been seriously thinking about, and I just need to vent. I can't really have a conversation like this with anyone I know or I'll end up getting called homophobic, even tho how am I insulting them? I just said these fads could get pussy. They should be glad

Your account name should be homo erection

I aint reading all that. At least space out the paragraphs

What’s up with all the faggotry lately? This is the 3rd gay thread today and I just saw one discussing trannies. Go back to r9k

Your account name should be homo erection
I just chose the name cuz it's a funny inside joke for those who know about evolution
I aint reading all that. At least space out the paragraphs
They are in paragraphs, man. You mean put breaks between them? It's not letting me edit, either that or I'm just not noticing the edit option

Last edited:
All fads no joke actually have sex with their female friends to see if they are actually gay.

Who cares. I will never understand the incels who hate gay people, they are the only males you are not in competition with. It’s such a common trait amongst low-IQcels. Focus on something important.

Who cares. I will never understand the incels who hate gay people, they are the only males you are not in competition with. It’s such a common trait amongst low-IQcels. Focus on something important.

Low-IQcels are the cancer of our proud incel society. They have no salvation.

all fags are chad

@nausea would have been proud, if he was still here today he would have been happy to see the man you have grown up to be.
whaddya mean?? what happened to nausea?

I personally have no problem with the rainbow community, gays and trannies alike. I have friends and family who identify as them. I just think that some guys really need to appreciate the situation they're in.

Fagchad is catchy asf

dont even ugly gays still get laid tho?

the reason I say that is cause men often have a lot of weird fetishes, ie. into fat dudes etc

lol at being buffed ( blessed ) and not even use your buff for max efficiency

fck this

You said fags can be incels, fuckoff ITcuck