Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy @faded is not jewish LMAO, GTFIH

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

incel regime 2030 genocide normie movement
★★★★

He doesnt know the most basic things every jewish kid is taught ever since childhood

This retard is just larping as jewish, Jews aren't incels.

End this fraud's larp.

Tbf not everyone knows even basic things about their race.

Like I'm half haitian and I don't know shit about my race

View attachment 1228286
He doesnt know the most basic things every jewish kid is taught ever since childhood

End this fraud's larp.
My family is Jewish. I just rejected the religion and culture due to how cukced it is and I saw 0 gain and wanted to live life on my own terms and make $$$$ not do stupid religious stuff

Last edited:
My family is Jewish. I just rejected the religion and culture due to how cukced it is and I saw 0 gain and wanted to live life on my own terms and make $$$$ not do stupid religious stuff
You don't even know basic the most basic terms like Charedim, Bat Mitzvah or Ethnicities like Mizrahim, Ashkenazim or Sephardim
Achi i'll be honest, Stop introducing yourself as jewish. You're no different than a goy soul which will burn in hellfire (Coming from a הודית)

bro wtf is wrong with you niggas
take pride in your culture

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

Haitians are usually from Haiti, hope this helped you out :feelsYall:

View attachment 1228286

End this fraud's larp.
True, He once told me but got the comment deleted or lost i think, But its funny to see him LARP tho

Many Jews are secular atheist types so this doesn’t really prove anything.

@faded is a funny motherfucker because he’s so blatantly unapologetic about being an evil kike.

Most try to hide their evil.

Not faded. :feelshaha:

And I can respect (and laugh at) that. :feelskek:

He said he attends the meetings where the Jews discuss the world order but he refuses to take me along

He said he attends the meetings where the Jews discuss the world order but he refuses to take me along
He's the biggest larper I've ever seen, My jewish homie would lunch him alive

@faded is a funny motherfucker because he’s so blatantly unapologetic about being an evil kike.

Halachically "secular" or "athiest" jews are no different than goy lol

Doesn't prove anything. Most white Christians don't know shit either. Leave my man Shlomo alone.

Giga based

I really find it hard to believe a Jew could actually be an incel.

Cant you just cast some black magic and get some pussy?

Ask satan for help

J
I really find it hard to believe a Jew could actually be an incel.

Cant you just cast some black magic and get some pussy?

Ask satan for help
shut up black magic isn’t real

Shlomo can you read Hebrew? You said you have a bar mitzvah(unofficial one) I heard you're supposed to read from the Torah.

Doesn't prove anything. Most white Christians don't know shit either. Leave my man Shlomo alone.
I'm just saying that he isn't jew Halachically, He's just another goy soul which most likely would burn in hellfire

Wrap a teffilin on faggot, Be grateful that you're born jewish

What a fucking retard you are, Your soul needs to be torutured. People literally wish they were born jewish and faggots like you can't even go on baal teshuva, Kill yourself I fucking hate you.

View: https://youtu.be/oPzjvmFZ1B4?si=LIShtg2RA2733M2c

Why don’t you pu to nyc and we can square up me and my mixed race friends will rip you a new one you right wing Israeli billionaire chad and Stacey suck up fuck Netanyahu and his cronies heads should be on spikes for not sending a Jew in need money
IMG 0488

Last edited:
Why don’t you pu to nyc and we can square up me and my mixed race friends will rip you a new one you right wing Israeli billionaire chad and Stacey suck up fuck Netanyahu and his cronies heads should be on spikes for not sending a Jew in need money View attachment 1229241
AM YISRAEL CHAI (im indian)

:lul: ofc you of all people, A FUCKING PAJEET, would be supporting israhell
>inb4 20% fighting with other users
You're no different than trannies reporting for insulting :feelskek:

Stay the fuck away from Jewish girls or we will burn you alive
shalom alechim goy

@faded Daily reminder that you could've been born 6'3 and stay religious while slaying some jewish baddies

@NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL What are the names of Jewish foids you’re posting? Just curious

He does participate in blood libel though

Jew by race. The worst of them all because they don’t care about or believe in God. They worship satan instead
@faded