Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill FACT: single mothers should stop raising sons like daughters

FUSIO_SOULS

FUSIO_SOULS

Banned
-
It's easy to rasie a daughter to be a woman but to raise a boy into a man you need a strong father/father figure.i'm sick of modern day roasites encouraging boys to play with dolls and this shit.
Screenshot 20180621 233818 crop 540x544
Article 2092412 1160FED9000005DC 191 634x702 1

Single mothers produce the worst offspring, studies taken by actual scientists prove this to consistently be true for a majority of boys raised by single mothers.

single mothers need to be culled

There aren't always going to be father figures around.

Unless if they let their male members of their families, be a part of their son's life... or perhaps join some sort of sporting team

Single mothers sons should be taken away from them.

Last edited:
FACT: Single mothers need to be genocided.

I'm somewhat serious with that, they're a legit epidemic and society needs to stop this shit years ago.

Agreed my dad is 60 and in a wheelchair so my mom mostly raised me every boy needs a strong father figure

I was """raised""" by my mother, it's likely most of the reason why I have so many problems. Women have no idea how to raise boys.

I hate how to government are so eager to help out single mothers. If there was no such assistance, then beta bux game could be more useful.

Single mothers genocide now

my mother is a single mother, although we are estranged, I do not get along well with her, she hates my ideology "Right" and more, she is liberal, I am her antichrist, I am a nightmare for her, she is the mother's nightmare, that his son leaves his own enemy, and I, well, I do not care.