Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fact: most of the people that talk shit

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Have shitty avatars.

images

Oh is that so?

this avi mogs you

Attachments

• tellem.jpg
    tellem.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 71
Get Alpha mogged bitch.

What I can't get is why most of the incels here have anime foids as their dp?

when i hear anime i hear incel too
On a pen pal site I noticed that 99% foids were madly into animes. So, I can assure that it's not completely over for guys with good anime knowledge.

I know what weebs are like. Most don't shower. They don't cut their hair. They have a pound of dandruff on their heads. They don't use deodorant. Lowest strata of humanity.

I know what weebs are like. Most don't shower. They don't cut their hair. They have a pound of dandruff on their heads. They don't use deodorant. Lowest strata of humanity.
my last cunt roommate at university was a weeb computer science major and he had a 7-8/10 gf legit ERfuel. he wasn't even chad. id post a pic but he deactivated his facebook after I sent him an angry message after I got kicked out

my last cunt roommate at university was a weeb computer science major and he had a 7-8/10 gf legit ERfuel. he wasn't even chad. id post a pic but he deactivated his facebook after I sent him an angry message after I got kicked out
Why do you send hate mail to everyone? Lol

Why do you send hate mail to everyone? Lol
he was a two faced cunt that reported me for stuff I literally didn't do. wasn't really even a hate message just a confrontation and he deactivated his account immediately lmao

he was a two faced cunt that reported me for stuff I literally didn't do. wasn't really even a hate message just a confrontation and he deactivated his account immediately lmao
What a pussy

Mine mogs all.

And what's worse is that despite putting in no effort many have gfs. I think it's cuz they're white.