Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Facial Surgery & Insurance: My proposal for a compromise with the femoids.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
As we all know, the struggle to convince insurance companies and the healthcare system to cover facial surgery is a brutal uphill battle against the greed of the elites, the genocidal nature of foids, the bluepilled delusions of the cucks, the misinformed normies, and the idiocy of the boomers. Here I present a possible compromise that aims to make our salvation more palatable to the femoids and the general population who might be skeptical about allowing hideous subhumans to have a second chance at life.

Incels (and anyone else who is ugly) shall have the total cost of their surgerymaxxing covered by at least 70% by insurance/healthcare under the following conditions:

Surgerymaxxed former incels (and anyone else covered by the new policy) must be registered in the Surgerymaxxed Subhuman Database:

Once an individual has been surgerymaxxed, they must be registered in a national subhuman database and remain a registered surgerymaxxer for life. After you are fully recovered from your surgeries, you must have your photo taken as well as thumbprints and a blood sample. Your file in the database will include a list of all your subhuman features and all of the surgeries you have had to correct them. If you get more surgeries after your registration, you must report them to the registration office within 90 days or face criminal charges. (Failure to Report Looks Fraud)

As a registered surgerymaxxer, your community has a right to know that a former ugly person is living in their jurisdiction. When you move into a new house/apartment, you are required by law to go door to door and inform your neighbors that you are a genetically inferior human who has undergone facial surgery. You are not allowed to live within one thousand meters of a designated beautiful person area, which can include beaches, nightclubs, shopping malls, beauty salons, gyms, or any other area that is highly frequented by 5+/10 femoids and 7+/10 men. Your address will appear as a red dot on a genetically inferior human map that is available to the public online.

Employers can do a looks background check on you and have a right to deny you employment if you are on the registered surgerymaxxer list. Universities can deny you enrollment as well. Your registered surgerymaxxer profile is added to your medical record so that your doctor knows if your were once ugly or not. Law enforcement also has a copy of your registered surgerymaxxer profile.

If a registered surgerymaxxer (male or femoid) wants to have a sexual partner, they must print out a copy of their registered surgerymaxxer profile as well as a disclaimer form and a disclosure/consent form that both they and their partner must sign. This is to prevent both men and femoids from being intentionally misled into having sexual relations with a genetically inferior human. By signing these documents, your partner acknowledges that they have a clear understanding of your pre-surgery human value.

Please forward this to your local lawmakers.

You're saying employers can deny you employment if you surgerymaxxed? Fuck that

Something needs to be done regarding injecting testosterone. Insurance will not pay for it and the physician will dismiss the topic.

As a registered surgerymaxxer, your community has a right to know that a former ugly person is living in their jurisdiction. When you move into a new house/apartment, you are required by law to go door to door and inform your neighbors that you are a genetically inferior human who has undergone facial surgery.

Same with females who are actually used to surgery and allowed and supported to do it while men are talked down for. I still remember that one chat at the gym where a female trainer made fun of a man who had a surgery to remove his nostril hair. This is already too much.

You're saying employers can deny you employment if you surgerymaxxed? Fuck that
I agree, it would be fucked up, but I wouldn't mind dealing with employment discrimination if my face wasn't hideous anymore. Besides, most employers wouldn't give a fuck and that rule would only exist to satisfy the extreme man hating feminists. The entire proposal is designed to allow normies to discriminate against us as much as they can at the cost of out facial salvation. Totally worth it for truecels. There's always NEETbux and moving out of the country as well.
Something needs to be done regarding injecting testosterone. Insurance will not pay for it and the physician will dismiss the topic.

Same with females who are actually used to surgery and allowed and supported to do it while men are talked down for. I still remember that one chat at the gym where a female trainer made fun of a man who had a surgery to remove his nostril hair. This is already too much.
For sure, femoids would have to get equal treatment/benefits from the policy in order to the public to accept it anyway. T injections, hair transplants, tattoo removal, and LL surgery would be included in the policy.

Wouldn't registering as a looksmaxxer defeat the purpose of ascension because society can still discriminate against you?
I'm so ugly that I don't care what other people think about me. As long as I don't have to look at a face that makes me want to kill myself whenever I glance at a mirror, I'm fine with whatever social disadvantages are thrown my way. In reality, most of these discriminations already exist in society anyway.

Way too many concessions. Not even standard ugly men have so many limitations. The surgerymaxx database is a good concession and anyone (employer, sexual partner, etc...) could ask you a certificate indicating whether you surgerymaxxed or not, as well as what you did fix with surgeries. But that's it. If some normies want to keep discriminating potential surgerymaxxed people, they should just ask people to bring their certificated with them. If they fail to do so, it's their problem, not ours.

Also JFL at mercilessly fighting "looks fraud" but not paternity fraud, that's so cucked.

Way too many concessions. Not even standard ugly men have so many limitations. The surgerymaxx database is a good concession and anyone (employer, sexual partner, etc...) could ask you a certificate indicating whether you surgerymaxxed or not, as well as what you did fix with surgeries. But that's it. If some normies want to keep discriminating potential surgerymaxxed people, they should just ask people to bring their certificated with them. If they fail to do so, it's their problem, not ours.

Also JFL at mercilessly fighting "looks fraud" but not paternity fraud, that's so cucked.
You're right. This is not my ideal solution. My ideal solution would be just for the insurance companies to recognize our suffering, realize that pill and platitudes won't help us, and cover our surgeries. This is just a hypothetical compromise that femoids and the genera population would be more willing to accept. The only reason for the compromise would be to get incels surgery sooner rather than latER.