Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Facial reconstruction surgeries?

Do it?

• Yes

• No

• Other...

Results are only viewable after voting.
lastchancel

lastchancel

It gets worse
★★
I was born a freak of nature. My bone structure in my face is fucked up completely, making my face both asymmetric and extremely unpleasant to look at.
However, now that I am done with my education and am temporarily NEET, I decided to go to a surgeon and see if I could get my face fixed.

I'm 6ft 1inch, I'm not fat, I'm just horrendously ugly.

The surgeon outlined 3 major separate procedures I could get to make my face symmetrical and to make it look normal, I've been warned that I could lose sensation in my face or even lose teeth from the surgery, but he said that no one that has got it done has ever regretted it. What do you guys think? It will cost me a LOT of money, and I will be unable to eat solid foods etc for up to 6 months.

Should I do it? I'm worried I'll do all this and STILL be incel, but maybe it's worth the chance that I can ascend.

even if you still don't get your dick wet you will still be treated better.

Facial reconstruction is the only salvation for those cursed with a bad face, if you don't do it then that's only holding yourself back from ascension.

If you feel it's worth it I say do it
It's not like it'll get any worse from now if it failed