Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Facial ratings from other men are extremely unreliable

• Thread starter RemoveNormalfags
  • Start date
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Over the past few months I kinda overcame my high inhibness and gathered a few facial ratings from guys which I know from Steam or are involved in the whole lookism-scene.
Their ratings literally say nothing. Their opinions are usually completely useless.

First of all the most obvious problem. Ratings are always subjective and does a subjective rating from another guy really matter? Ofc he will notice some good or negative characteristics you have, like acne, balding, a complete fucked up eye area or hunter eyes, etc. He will notice all extremities, but you're probably already aware of these extremites.
But most people don't have perfect hunter eyes or whatever, so it all depends on the person who is rating you. Does he like or dislike your eye area?
And unless you're a gay faggot, the subjective opinion from a guy doesn't matter.

Secondly, they usually compare themselves to you and that is not a good thing. You're jawline is slightly better than the one from your rater? He will most likely notice that you have a better jawline and even if you're both on a shit tier level, he will probably overrate you in that aspect.

Men can only spot if you're extremly good looking or extremly ugly. Everything in between is totally insignificant.

To get a meaningful facial rating, you have to get one from one or multiple females. But since it's almost impossible to get in contact with them, it's over.
Water is wet.

Last edited:
True

IMO

Just go out and approach a foid and you will know if you are an incel or not. And you can also chadfish and send your photo to see if she likes you or not.

the subjective opinion from a guy doesn't matter.
COPE.
If tomorrow you are bullied by a group of normies for your ugliness, you will feel bad.

but women don't know either how to rate men or people in general. In my experience women only see two kinds of men, chads and non-chads.

Like I've asked for ratings from foids before (of course, not pictures of mine otherwise they wouldn't tell me the truth) but like I send pictures of friends or acquaintances and ask them to tell me how attractive they are.

Sometimes they'd say a normie is a 8/10 , sometimes they'll say that another guy who's also a normie is a 2/10 which in both cases doesn't make any sense. The best way to get their opinions is to ask more precise questions like "would you date this guy?" or "if you have to choose one of these to be your bf, which one would you?"

then you'll get a better idea.

Water is wet

If foids dont fuck you: over

But when women put 80% of men in the "ugly class" (slightly exaggerated) it would be also not an objective rating.

But when women put 80% of men in the "ugly class" (slightly exaggerated) it would be also not an objective rating.
I absolutely agree, women are braindead and can't rate objectively.
BUT their subjective opinion matters.
A guys subjective opinion doesn't matter.