Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Facial Hair

How many of you can grow facial hair?

• Total voters
Mega Coper

Mega Coper

KHHV Coper
Wanted to see how many of us can grow facial hair. Personally I cannot beyond 2-3 course hairs. I know it's heavily genetics based but my other male relatives have been able to but I have not.

My beard actually grows fast as fuck. I use it to hide my subhuman chin.

Wanted to see how many of us can grow facial hair. Personally I cannot beyond 2-3 course hairs. I know it's heavily genetics based but my other male relatives have been able to but I have not.
Lack of testosterone. Eat more red meat and avoid soy.

My beard actually grows fast as fuck. I use it to hide my subhuman chin.
That's what ive been hoping for but have not been able to unfortunately. My chin is pretty recessed and I dont have enough money to surgerymaxx

I don’t know whether to keep a beard to hide my face or shave it so as not to look like an old hobo.

And no I can’t do the trimming and beard oil faggotry … if one is growing a beard why primp and calibrate it?

Incidentally the primped and sculpted beard seems to be the trend these days: Shave the sides of your head like Kim Jong Un, beard out, sleeve tat. Somebody forgot to turn off the printer on those guys.

Test levels are genetic, it has nothing to do with muh diet
You can still take steps to maximize your production by giving your body the nutrients it needs to produce your maximum levels.

Yeah, not like a full beard. Just looks like someone has shaded my face in a bit with a pencil.

I have a big, round featureless head with small baggy eyes from lack of sleep, due to my subhumanism. Facial hair is my only facial feature.

I just keep it at stubble length to avoid looking like a terrorist

My facial hair grows fast so I shave it every other day to stay clean shaven.

I look better clean shaven

I can’t really grow a beard. But I can grow some facial hair but it is shit

I can't grow facial hair

I can grow a beard so I can hide a bit my subhuman lower third

I can only grow a thin, barely visible goatee although my moustache is bushy as fuck if I don’t shave it and the hairs there are strong/thick

Great inceldom discussion, GrAY

ive never shaved before , had a thin mustache since i was like 14 thats it

yes but it's easier to just shave

Last edited:
I look like a high schooler going through puberty if I try

My hair grows fast so I do have to shave my face 2 or so times a week to stave off a "beard". But oddly enough, while thr hair does grow in quickly, due to shit genetics, my "beard" is symmetrically patchy and honestly kind of thin compared to my head hair. So no matter what I do it does not look good if i let it grow out even a little.