Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Facial defects are one of the most tragic handicaps a person can have

Blackpill Dealer

Blackpill Dealer

Recruit
★★
"His handicap is social and psychological"

"The thing at which we laugh is a defect or ugliness which is not great enough to cause suffering or injury. Thus, for example a ridiculous face is an ugly or misshapen face, but one on which suffering has not marked"

"For the victim, derisive laughter is one of the most potent and destructive instruments men can use to shame, anger, and distress it can generate is immeasurable."

Last edited:
Potent suicidefuel

Derisive laughter can destroy a "beta" male in other ways too, embarrassment during childhood can horribly fuck you up or even madden you

Derisive laughter can destroy a "beta" male in other ways too, embarrassment during childhood can horribly fuck you up or even madden you

This, even if someone gets surgery or something to look actually decent he'll still be fucked up due to shitty past experience and lack of validation. Basically growing up being ugly destroys almost everyone.

IMG 1718

And yet cucktears will tell this guy that he needs to improve his personality to get a woman.

View attachment 14711

And yet cucktears will tell this guy that he needs to improve his personality to get a woman.

Actually the article is more about people with "moderate" deformities, such as a recessed chin. Normies would """feel bad""" for laughing at the guy in pic, but not for laughing at those with more tolerable deformities.

Actually the article is more about people with "moderate" deformities, such as a recessed chin. Normies would """feel bad""" for laughing at the guy in pic, but not for laughing at those with more tolerable deformities.
I know, but I also know they would still believe that the guy in the pic I posted would have a chance with girls if he had a "10/10" personality kek

I know, but I also know they would still believe that the guy in the pic I posted would have a chance with girls if he had a "10/10" personality kek

Of course, according to them he just lacks confidence, a haircut and a shower.

I remember i read somewhere on r/cucktears femoid said:
-it's all your personality, as long as you're not like elephant man you can't call yourself ugly.

I once had the whole school laugh at me, I didn't even feel ashamed or anything, no feelings this was middle school.

Hot damn, that was so descriptive and accurate.

My facial defect is definitely a social and psychological handicap.

Blackpill bump for guests