Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Facial characteristics of a mouth breather

• Thread starter TheIncredibleIncel
  • Start date
TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Veteran
★★★
Just found this image and decided to post it here.

Screen-Shot-2018-12-20-at-5.29.34-AM-1.png

My nose was always blocked and parents never did anything about it. It is truly over.

same. i could be chad. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
I wouldn't go that far. Eye area and race can easily overcome being a mouth breather etc. If one is an incel it is because of many factors.

I'm an unholy mix of both
but closer to the incel one

chad vs incel

Pretty much similar conditions

Holy shit!

I had cold/snot problems throughout my childhood. I could have had good jawline instead I have low tier normshit jawline. Fuck!

I was subconsciously mewing my whole and I still have a round and shitty jawline, the game was over from the start

I was a mouthbreather until I got my tonsils removed.
Not like it helps me in looks, but it stopped me from almost suffocating to death while I was a kid.
Parents had to constantly shake me to breathe while I slept.

Still a genetic problem, most mouthbreathers are due to respiratory allergies, this is caused by genes and is pure trash.

Holy shit!

I had cold/snot problems throughout my childhood. I could have had good jawline instead I have low tier normshit jawline. Fuck!

99589DC9 E95F 46A1 8F99 54C057DB4B1B

Never understood why anyone would breathe through their mouth tbh, wouldn't that just dry out your mouth and tongue?

I never breathed through mouth and i look like mouthbreather

My nose was always blocked and parents never did anything about it. It is truly over.
Even more infuriating is that people would make fun of me for it, but NOBODY ever told me that it was unhealthy and to go get it fixed.
Never understood why anyone would breathe through their mouth tbh, wouldn't that just dry out your mouth and tongue?
Their nose is obstructed, it's the only way they won't suffocate.