Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel facesofsuicide.com has so many women who couldve been our girlfriends, why did they have to kill themselves?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I love checking this place every now and then and to be honest I would literally date every girl you see on there

Most recently this blonde roped

2D5DDDC4-14DC-4C29-A4F2-1949D56E289B.JPEG

Rest In Love Beautiful

https://www.facesofsuicide.com/showpage.php?x=2d5dddc4-14dc-4c29-a4f2-1949d56e289b

Why? Because of Chad? I wouldve done anything for a gf like her, shes literally my ideal eye and hair color wise yet she had to rope, most likely it was an accident since women only ever attempt suicide for attention

Most men on there rightfully rope tho because you can tell theyre incels like this guy

92b843c9-aa1a-4df5-8de2-939734adbb0e.jpg

@Ritalincel

My son, my friend. I miss you and my life is forever changed.
His dad is the only person who actually loved him, thats kinda sad tbh

But then there are others who used to be Chads, for example look at

ec12f178-0dd4-4418-9b3a-13e76d9610f2.jpg

His post reads:
I love you daddy. I hope you are proud of all that I am becoming. You are a grandpa now. I promise your grandson will know what a wonderful man you were.rnrnButterfly kisses,rnyour little girl.

Translation: I let a man come into my pussy daddy, hope you are proud

Thats probably why he roped you skank

Its over, I hope one day my face gets posted to that gallery

That website is dedicated to all the women who killed themselves over chad not replying to their text

The comments on these are such a blackpill. Even in death, looks mean everything.

Is this site supposed to make me sad or something?

The comments on these are such a blackpill. Even in death, looks mean everything.

Legit, only your parents will remember you if youre ugly
Is this site supposed to make me sad or something?

I feel sad for incel men, their suicides are legit, I feel angry at dead women for dying instead of dating us

Its over, I hope one day my face gets posted to that gallery
I wouldn't. If I ever kill myself, I want to go quietly into the night without a single person being aware that I've done it. I want my death to be as insignificant as the life I've lived.

I wouldn't. If I ever kill myself, I want to go quietly into the night with no person being aware that I've done it. I want my death to be as insignificant as the life I've lived

Fuck youre probably right, people would just make fun of our looks, I guess I was more wanting to say I hope I rope and die, an anonymous mass grave would be more fitting for me

I wouldn't. If I ever kill myself, I want to go quietly into the night without a single person being aware that I've done it. I want my death to be as insignificant as the life I've lived.
I'd tell my frens here and tell them goodbye and that I love them <3

foids who suicide = problem with Chads

I thought you were trolling...

Hannah’s biological mother, Jennifer Riggan, shared that while she DOES believe Hannah shot herself, she doesn’t think her daughter meant to actually kill herself in the process. She explained Hannah was simply upset after getting into an argument with her boyfriend and losing her “first love.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hollyw...-hannah-green-death-friends-think-murder/amp/

But it's all conjecture. Some believe she was murdered. Don't even get where she got a gun from in the UK.

Either way RIP to them all, being in a suicidal mindset is something else. Im sure some here can really relate.

I expected to see a gore site when I read the title but this is interesting as well.

For me, this might actually be a good thing. I don't want to be remembered when I die. Can't even endorse some notion of revenge upon the world without society recording the individual who did it.

I think this is also the main reason I haven't killed myself yet. My parents would miss me, and I don't want anyone to feel anything about my death, I just want to disappear without attachments to the world.

Why? Because of Chad? I wouldve done anything for a gf like her, shes literally my ideal eye and hair color wise yet she had to rope, most likely it was an accident since women only ever attempt suicide for attention
This just proves foids would rather rope than be with a incel tbh :feelsbadman:

I'd love to watch her autopsy...

and men who suicide = problems with studies/work/loneliness/virginity/family/money/wife/sports.....................

..........................and so on

For me, this might actually be a good thing. I don't want to be remembered when I die. Can't even endorse some notion of revenge upon the world without society recording the individual who did it.

I think this is also the main reason I haven't killed myself yet. My parents would miss me, and I don't want anyone to feel anything about my death, I just want to disappear without attachments to the world.

this, i want to kill myself but id prefer my parents died first.

I only feel bad for the incels
You just know 90% of the women just "attempted" and accidentally succeeded

Foids would rather sui than be with a sub8 man

That website is triggering my schadenfreude to the max.

They won’t settle for less than a 7.

It’s chad or suicide for women.

This man had two sons rope on him. They were high tier normie/Chad looks.

They didn’t have access to good enough Chads and Tyrones

they rather die than our dicks

Foids only sui for a small number of reasons. It's either because Chad left them or because they're 5 years past hitting the wall with no chad/betabux LTR to show for it and they realise that their SMV has gone to shit and the biological clock is ticking or because the sui attempt that they planned to do for attention is actually effective.

Well surprise surprise! A website about suicide and the vast majority of people on there are men who probly killed themselves for real reasons. While the few women on there probly just hit a bump in the road on tutorial island and couldnt handle it.

They live life on god mode. Why rope

Foids would rather kill themselves than date an incel.

Translation: I let a man come into my pussy daddy, hope you are proud

lmao.

Every time I would see about some woman die in the news I used to think "Damn what I shame. If she was gonna die anyway, why couldn't I have fucked her first? I mean, she'd be dead after anyway so who would care?"

I wonder if there's actually something like the suicidepill out there, it may even surpass the dogpill which I couldn't believe possible at all.

They'd sooner kill themselves than give us a chance.

I wonder if ER is on that site lol.

Be careful, OP. This may count as foid worshipping