Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Facemaskpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 26010
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26010

This world is rotten...
-
I overheard this facemaskpill at my job. So everybody is wearing facemasks because of the corona and there was this young tall chadlite being loud and drawing attention to himself around normie guys and foids. Basically acting exactly like you would expect him to.

He was cracking dumb jokes, trying to be alpha and at some point this oldcel looking coworker walks by. Let's call him Bob. Apparently he knew him and the chadlite said: "Hey Bob, you know the great thing about having to wear these masks is that you can spare everybody's eyes from having to see half your face." Bob definitely heard him since the chad was being super loud but he pretended he didn't and walked away. Everybody else started laughing and some started chipping in too, the foids especially found it hilarious.

It was a brutal blackpill to me, I couldn't believe how open they were about it. Obviously they were doing it under the guise of joking and that's why they said their honest thoughts out loud. Lookism is real and people know, they just usually lie about it to virtuesignalmaxx.

I overheard this facemaskpill at my job. So everybody is wearing facemasks because of the corona and there was this young tall chadlite being loud and drawing attention to himself around normie guys and foids. Basically acting exactly like you would expect him to.

He was cracking dumb jokes, trying to be alpha and at some point this oldcel looking coworker walks by. Let's call him Bob. Apparently he knew him and the chadlite said: "Hey Bob, you know the great thing about having to wear these masks is that you can spare everybody's eyes from having to see half your face." Bob definitely heard him since the chad was being super loud but he pretended he didn't and walked away. Everybody else started laughing and some started chipping in too, the foids especially found it hilarious.

It was a brutal blackpill to me, I couldn't believe how open they were about it. Obviously they were doing it under the guise of joking and that's why they said their honest thoughts out loud. Lookism is real and people know, they just usually lie about it to virtuesignalmaxx.
That oldcel should of took the maskoffpill and coughed on the chadlite and foids who laughed at him

Bob is a cuck.

i would have ended that chad's entire social career on the spot with a well placed fist to the face.

Another example of cels taking disrespect. Couldn't fucking be me.