Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

facebook sucks

theonlytruecel

theonlytruecel

Banned
-
So I sent a friend request to a qt 3.14 girl i like do not know her irl just we have common friend and she is on the same uni...

never answered. not so weird.

Chad, my friend (good guy the only friend) also sent a friend request afterwards, didnt even know her, not in the same uni, no common friends

Not even 20 seconds passed, she had accepted

So dont even try with that shit
  :feelsree:

its over buddy b oyo

Thank Mark Kikerberg for ruining society.

social media is just a fail for incels, we have no "life" to show off.

my insta page is filled with pictures of me and my granny, mom, dog and cats..... if a girl ever sees that its fucking over...... lol

if i ever go on a date in my life ill just say i dont use social media since im busy working on uni things

KV3 said:
Don’t download Instagram

please listen to this man, don't its for chads and whores looking for a chad to swoop them up

ghostcell said:
social media is just a fail for incels, we have no "life" to show off.
my insta page is filled with pictures of me and my granny, mom, dog and cats..... if a girl ever sees that its fucking over...... lol
if i ever go on a date in my life ill just say i dont use social media since im busy working on uni things

wtf is even the point of having insta as incel

blackletcel said:
please listen to this man, don't its for chads and whores looking for a chad to swoop them up

only if you want to follow your celebs which is shit

i personally dont have

whogivesafucc said:
wtf is even the point of having insta as incel

i have one friend on there who sends meme videos to me sometimes

UPDATE : She Blocked me, and we didn't even text or anything, wtf

theonlytruecel said:
UPDATE : She Blocked me, and we didn't even text or anything, wtf

QONVIyz.gif
QONVIyz.gif
QONVIyz.gif
QONVIyz.gif

UPDATE 2 : She didn't even block me, she deleted her account (I try to find her with my alts)...

Why would anybody be so afraid you delete your account just because I sent a friend request.

BRUTAL BLACKPILL

I stopped using Facebook once it drove me to self-harm. (Scratched my arm whenever I saw a couple post about how they love each-other)
Get off of there, nothing good can come with having one as an incel.

Bro at this point i only talk via it with my few friends, and in my feed there are either news or memes  or other bullshit of this sort. i have only around 60 friends (some of them are alts and relatives) and i have unfollowed every single one of them

i obviously dont add photos of myself btw

I have never invited a single person on my facebook.. I know that shit would be depressing kek :/

your face sucks, not facebook

both does. 2007 internet was fucking great, full of autistic forums for things you're interested kd, no social media in the same form as today (no one would ever fucming thimk about posting his real name), people were more fun and not ironic like today teenage fans of filthyfag and other youtubers. Jesus christ youtubers are the worst.

Akarin said:

both does. 2007 internet was fucking great, full of autistic forums for things you're interested kd, no social media in the same form as today (no one would ever fucming thimk about posting his real name), people were more fun and not ironic like today teenage fans of filthyfag and other youtubers. Jesus christ youtubers are the worst.

its ridiculous how many times when i send friend requests i either get blocked or ignored... At least ask who am I...

Akarin said:

honestly meme culture is so fucking shit. filthyfag and all those faggots "HEHE DO U KNOW DE WAY" and all the other autistic shit they come up with that isn't remotely funny.

whogivesafucc said:
honestly meme culture is so fucking shit. filthyfag and all those faggots "HEHE DO U KNOW DE WAY" and all the other autistic shit they come up with that isn't remotely funny.

Exactly at one point i was up to date with memes. Now i dont know most of them...