Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FaceBook stalking tips

• Thread starter BoltzmanOscillate
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
BoltzmanOscillate

BoltzmanOscillate

(Wave function) = Asin(2πx)
★★★★
What is the best way to stalk someone on Facebook when they have you blocked and their profile is private?

Create a fake Chad Facebook account and send them a friend requesr.

Make a fake account with a picture of a chad and post some random things on it first and add a few random people as friends(or make fake accounts and add them as friends) to make it look like a normal profile.

and then try adding the person as a friend.

nice bait title btw

Make a fake account with a picture of a chad and post some random things on it first and add a few random people as friends(or make fake accounts and add them as friends) to make it look like a normal profile.

and then try adding the person as a friend.

Good idea, I say. Now, she can only receive requests from mutuals and so I would have to add one of her friends. Do you know where a good chad pic could be gathered? There must be plenty of pictures available of the chad if I am to prove who I am not.

nice bait title btw
The tips will arise as my question is answered. Soon we will find, your requests to be filled. Sit, sit! Dont be impatient! Look and see, the forum lies awake.

The tips will arise as my question is answered. Soon we will find, your requests to be filled. Sit, sit! Dont be impatient! Look and see, the forum lies awake.
nope illegal activity can't be discussed here

Status
Not open for further replies.