Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Facebook launch incel-free social network for chad and his harem

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-

Here it is guys. The future of social networks. Obviously toilets on Facebook were getting fed up being reminded that sub-5 men existed, so white knights at Facebook worked hard to protect m’lady from the toxic misogynists.

how is this different than tinder?

woo more dating apps to cater to women and chads! :feelsclown:

If you're a couple already.

Also JFL at the uggo incels who made the internet getting kicked out for normies.

If you're a couple already.

Also JFL at the uggo incels who made the internet getting kicked out for normies.
it's brutal but nobody cares

just invent the thing and get out of the way, fagcel

Yet another reason to hate kikebook

So much this. It was invented and everything on it was invented by nerdy smart incels like me, just like everything in history. And why? So that toilets can use it to fuck chad only. Just like everything in history.

i'm not a big fan of the concept ngl

So much this. It was invented and everything on it was invented by nerdy smart incels like me, just like everything in history. And why? So that toilets can use it to fuck chad only. Just like everything in history.
They literally fucked themselves over. I bet smart incels who develop apps/websites/games think they're going to get laid because they're high IQ. But then the foids end up fucking the company's Chad janitor instead of the smartcels.

*From a woman's perspective*
"Oh finally no more creepy Indian men wanting me to accept their friend request, gross."

I bet smart incels who develop apps/websites/games think they're going to get laid because they're high IQ. But then the foids end up fucking the company's Chad janitor instead of the smartcels.

I work with many and yes, they think this, and yes, the uneducated/unemployed chad always wins.

Say what you will but I think it's a good idea. As in, it could make it big. It's just like facebook, in the sense that, in retrospective and after it's done, it makes you wonder how no one thought of that before.

Maybe no one will use it but I think it has a lot of potential tbh.

If I got it right, it's not a dating app or a private facebook for people in a relationship, its like, a private "social network" for just the guy and his gf, if that makes sense, not connected with other couples. From there, couples can share a diary of what their day was like, share love notes or songs... It's kinda weird in the sense that it computerizes the relationship, but that's what facebook does to friendships and look how successful it is.
They literally fucked themselves over. I bet smart incels who develop apps/websites/games think they're going to get laid because they're high IQ. But then the foids end up fucking the company's Chad janitor instead of the smartcels.
high iq

the rich nerds developing this kind of shit think they're smart, but in reality they're chad's slaves, because they're providing chad with commodities to make his amazing life even easier or even more amazing (like how tinder facilitates getting a harem), and in return they get money which is a cope. foids will never be attracted to them beyond a betabux relationship

Last edited:
I work with many and yes, they think this, and yes, the uneducated/unemployed chad always wins.
The high IQ incels spent all their free-time in college studying because women didn't want them and they never got invited to parties, so they had nothing else to do but study.

The Chads skipped their classes to go fuck Stacies and attend house parties and do drugs. So they never had time to study, and just barely passed their college classes.

In the end, the Chads came out successful due to their positive halo.

(this is basically "water is wet" but the point is: Chad always wins!)

also they think being feminist m'lady soys will work

im a software developer and i despise them
The high IQ incels spent all their free-time in college studying because women didn't want them and they never got invited to parties, so they had nothing else to do but study.

The Chads skipped their classes to go fuck Stacies and attend house parties and do drugs. So they never had time to study, and just barely passed their college classes.

In the end, the Chads came out successful due to their positive halo.

(this is basically "water is wet" but the point is: Chad always wins!)
tbh