Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Facebook fashion Groups are major cope

Timecel

Timecel

세상 다 좆까
★★★
So back when I was still bluepilled I joined some fashion groups.
I always wore dress shirts during that time and tried to look like a gentleman :3

Anyway so today I was scrolling facebook and I saw some of the posts from fashion groups again.
It was a pretty sad experience tbh.
I noticed that there are tons of truecels in those groups, and a lot of times the people in the group circlejerk eachother and they pretend that wearing suits and dressing up will help them get laid etc, and I also feel like they lie about going out with women a lot.

I wish I could blackpill them but they'd probably just kick me out or make fun of me.
It's sad to see that they spend all this money on suits and shirts just to get made fun of by most normies for "trying to hard".

suitmaxxing is legit but won't get u laid

suitmaxxing is legit but won't get u laid
It depends on your age and your job tbh.
People will show you more respect if you wear a suit.
However if you wear one to school or to uni people will make fun of you...

It depends on your age and your job tbh.
People will show you more respect if you wear a suit.
However if you wear one to school or to uni people will make fun of you...
i feel good when i wear one and people seem to be nicer to me. i don't go to college so I'm okay on that front it is a little weird to wear one considering I'm neet but fuck it no one likes me anyway.

i feel good when i wear one and people seem to be nicer to me. i don't go to college so I'm okay on that front it is a little weird to wear one considering I'm neet but fuck it no one likes me anyway.
Well if no one knows you are neet it doesn't matter.
But if you are on campus people will immediately know you are a student in a suit lol.
yea but wearing a suit feels good, and people treat me less like a boy and more like a man.
still tho I'm never delusional about it and I don't think that it makes women attracted to me.

Sounds like a bunch of blue pilled coping cucks

chad looks good in t shirt and baggy jeans

Homeless Chad wins sorry boyo