Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Facebook buys "giphy" for $400 million to end "hateful memes".

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
Cause this gif is "racist hate speech" apparently.

giphy.gif

No seriously let's hear a liberal, race baiter in action. I'm sure a real racist person would love to hear what she's got to say.

Test post please ignore

♂️♂️♂️✔️♂️✔️✔️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️‍‍️‍‍️‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍️‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍☘️☘️⚡⛅⛅⛄⛈️️️️️️️️♓♒♐⬛⬜♉♋❓❔♦️♠️◻️◻️

Thank you for your cooperation.

Test post please ignore

‍♂‍♂‍♂✔‍♂✔✔‍♂‍♂‍♂‍♂‍♂‍‍️‍‍️‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍️‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍☘️☘️⚡⛅⛅⛄⛈️️️️️️️♓♒♐⬛⬜♉♋❓❔♦♠◻◻

No worries bro, anytime.

RIP good memes
Test post please ignore

‍♂‍♂‍♂✔‍♂✔✔‍♂‍♂‍♂‍♂‍♂‍‍️‍‍️‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍️‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍☘️☘️⚡⛅⛅⛄⛈️️️️️️️♓♒♐⬛⬜♉♋❓❔♦♠◻◻

High IQ

Spending money to own the "hate"

White people need to start making dramatic faces then. People don't use those reactions because they're black, they use those reactions because those are the only reaction faces that work. The inconceivable amount of dislikes to likes on that video shows how mad this idea is.

We originally colored all the emojis in the name of inclusion. Now inclusion is racist? No. This isn't gonna work.

Hold on, they're not gonna just go around deleting GIFs of black women sipping tea. Reading the article, what they're doing is offering cash prizes to developers to come up with an algorithm that can somehow read a person's post, the reaction image therein, and somehow decide if it's racist. If that's even possible, AND if anyone with a brain would even try. Developers, by and large, are smart. They know this can't work.

Test post please ignore

️️⛄⛈️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️

Thank you for your cooperation

What’s wrong with using black emojis

I mean, they could try and determine if the poster themselves was racist, by checking their post history. But then, they already do that, and just punish the poster for their post history. With shadowbans and stuff.

☺️ ☹️
♀️♂️♂️♀️ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍♀️♂️♀️♂️♀️♂️♀️♂️♀️♂️ ️‍♀️ ️‍♂️⚕️⚕️ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍✈️✈️ ‍ ‍ ‍⚖️⚖️♀️♂️♀️♂️♀️♂️♀️♂️♀️♂️♀️♂️♀️♂️♀️♂️♀️♂️♀️♂️♀️♂️♀️♂️♀️♂️♀️♂️♀️♂️♀️♂️♀️♂️♀️♂️♀️♂️♀️♂️♀️♂️♀️♂️❤️‍ ‍❤️‍ ‍❤️‍‍ ‍❤️‍‍ ‍‍ ‍‍‍ ‍‍‍ ‍‍‍ ‍‍ ‍‍ ‍‍‍ ‍‍‍ ‍‍‍ ‍‍ ‍‍ ‍‍‍ ‍‍‍ ‍‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍‍ ‍‍ ✊ ✌️ ☝️ ✋ ✍️

♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️⚕️⚕️ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍✈️✈️ ‍ ‍ ‍⚖️⚖️♀️♂️♂️♂️♂️♀️♂️♀️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♀️♀️ ✊ ✌ ☝ ✋
♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️⚕️⚕️ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍✈️✈️ ‍ ‍ ‍⚖️⚖️♀️♂️♂️♂️♂️♀️♂️♀️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♀️♀️ ✊ ✌ ☝ ✋
☘️ ⭐✨ ⚡☄️ ☀️ ⛅☁️❄️ ☃️ ⛄☔☂️
☕
⚽⚾⛳️ ⛸ ⛷ ️‍♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️ ️‍♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♀️♂️♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️ ⛹️‍♀️ ⛹‍♀️ ⛹‍♀️ ⛹‍♀️ ⛹‍♀️ ⛹‍♀️ ⛹️‍♂️ ⛹‍♂️ ⛹‍♂️ ⛹‍♂️ ⛹‍♂️ ⛹‍♂️♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️ ️‍♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️ ️‍♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️
✈️ ⛵️ ⛴ ⚓⛽⛲️ ⛱ ⛰ ⛺⛪️ ⛩
⌚⌨️ ☎️ ⏱ ⏲ ⏰ ⌛⏳ ⚖️ ⚒ ⛏ ⚙️⚔️ ⚰️ ⚱️ ⚗️ ✉️ ✂️ ✒️ ✏️
❤️ ❣️ ☮️ ✝️ ☪️ ☸️ ✡️ ☯️ ☦️ ⛎ ♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⚛️ ☢️ ☣️ ️ ️ ✴️ ㊙️ ㊗️ ️ ️ ️ ❌ ⭕⛔♨️ ❗❕ ❓ ❔ ‼️ ⁉️ 〽️ ⚠️ ⚜️ ♻️ ✅❇️ ✳️ ❎ Ⓜ️ ♿️ ️ ️ ℹ️ 0️⃣ 1️⃣ 2️⃣ 3️⃣ 4️⃣ 5️⃣ 6️⃣ 7️⃣ 8️⃣ 9️⃣ #️⃣ *️⃣ ⏏️ ▶️ ⏸ ⏯ ⏹ ⏺ ⏭ ⏮ ⏩ ⏪ ⏫ ⏬ ◀️ ➡️ ⬅️ ⬆️ ⬇️ ↗️ ↘️ ↙️ ↖️ ↕️ ↔️ ↪️ ↩️ ⤴️ ⤵️ ➕ ➖ ➗ ✖️™️ ©️ ®️ 〰️ ➰ ➿ ✔️ ☑️ ⚪⚫▪️ ▫️ ◾◽◼️ ◻️ ⬛⬜️ ‍ ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️

FUCK FACEBOOK

Giphy is shitty anyway.
I use gif panda or imgur since ErDOGan unbanned it

Fuck suckerburger. I will use

Choidance

>don't use black people reaction images
Black people are being underrepresented!

>use black people reaction images
THIS IS DIGITAL BLACKFACE!

they only said that to make people more accepting towards them as the new owners and to have an excuse to delete anything and anyone that isn't good for profit under the guise of purging hatred

Test post please ignore

Faceberg strikes again

"Offensive gifs"

So theyre killing giphy and reviving it by making gifs obly uploadeable via giphy

what kinda 5D chess is it :feelskek:
I sure as hell don't want any black people on my screen, but I thought that was because I'm racist :feelsYall: so I was a SJW after all? :feelsclown:
who cares about Facebook anyway? not even normie zoomers use it, it's a boomer platform
and there are uncountable alternatives to giphy, so I don't care

giphy.gif

Me going to download and save all the gifs that I saved in my giphy account ...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I hope Trump gets some anti trust lawyers on Jewbook, Amazon, and Google for his next 4 years. It would be a dream to watch these shit hole companies get broken up.

Imagine throwing away $400 million just to push your leftist SJW agenda.

This renews my hatred for Faceberg.

DEY BLACC EMOJEEZ IZ RAYCIS!!!!!! :soy:

fucking cunts ree

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back