Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope FaceApp Race Filter??

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I remember several years back you could change your race with FaceApp. However, it was removed because SJWs said it was racist.
Do you know anything similar or where to get the old version of FaceApp?

I know something that doesn’t neccessarily change your race but it changes your skin tone.

tag me when you find it

I know something that doesn’t neccessarily change your race but it changes your skin tone.
It's funny seeing blacks and curries bleaching their skin. :lul:

SJWs ruining everything as always

SJWs ruining everything as always
All of them should be jailed
full

It was blackpilled

I remember several years back you could change your race with FaceApp. However, it was removed because SJWs said it was racist.
Change race on an app = Racist & Bad. Change gender irl = You go girl!! :feelsclown::feelsclown:Honk honk

Everything is done server side which is how they were able to remove it without having to issue an update and there is no alternative

I actually took pictures of my ugly ass self and tried to make them look better using faceapp. They still looked like shit lmao.

Rev Al Sharpton co host Christopher Moore photographer 1

Turn him into a cracker

Interesting stuff

Fuck this shit is brutal i was gonna use this fucking app but these sjw cucks go all er every time you try and enjoy yourself

Last edited: