Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel FaceApp just flooded me with blackpill. I want to kill myself

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
I've had an account on Badoo for awhile and I have never got any matches except trannies and bots. Today I decided to do an experiment with my pics using Faceapp. I used the Hollywood and male filter on my pics. The male filter made me look more masculine and it gave me a fuller beard. The Hollywood filter made my eye area look more attractive. Flipping back and forth between original and enhanced was fucking brutal. I am very ugly.

Anyways i uploaded the enhanced pics from faceapp and all of a sudden attractive girls are matching me. Its fucking over dawg. I just needed to vent.

Anyways i uploaded the enhanced pics from faceapp and all of a sudden attractive girls are matching me. Its fucking over dawg. I just needed to vent.

So, keep frauding. Fraud all the way to irl meetups, maybe they will be too stupid to tell the difference between your fraud picture and irl you. Meet in a dark bar or club or something.

thats weird, I thought it was personality that mattered most.

ye man face app adds like 2psl tbh

Improve your personality with one simple trick.

So, keep frauding. Fraud all the way to irl meetups, maybe they will be too stupid to tell the difference between your fraud picture and irl you. Meet in a dark bar or club or something.
The way she slumps when she sees you in real life
You know you have no chance but have to go through the motions anyway
You're having a coffee (she's not going to get drunk around an ugly guy) and she's looking around, embarrassed to be seen with you... or checking her phone constantly hoping she'll get a call and pretend she has some emergency.
When you ask her something, she replies with one or two words. She doesn't ask you anything about yourself.
Then she asks if she can take a photo of you.
Shit, I'm getting flashbacks.
Don't fraud hoping to hook up with them. If you fraud, at least have some benefit from it.

I still look subhuman with those filters on jfl

Any chance to see the photos?

Whenever doubts you had about the blackpill must have vanished from your mind. It's all about looks. No one cares about the bio you write on your profile, your hobbies or education. If you don't have an attractive face, then it's over. The uglier you are the harder it is to find anyone. Your SMV is all that matters.

Don't even bother talking to your matches, even if one of the women bond with you; she'll treat you as garbage as soon as you meet up and she sees that you frauded your pictures.

Whenever doubts you had about the blackpill must have vanished from your mind. It's all about looks. No one cares about the bio you write on your profile, your hobbies or education. If you don't have an attractive face, then it's over. The uglier you are the harder it is to find anyone. Your SMV is all that matters.

Don't even bother talking to your matches, even if one of the women bond with you; she'll treat you as garbage as soon as you meet up and she sees that you frauded your pictures.
Legit af

Its over for many, man.

You're having a coffee (she's not going to get drunk around an ugly guy) and she's looking around, embarrassed to be seen with you... or checking her phone constantly hoping she'll get a call and pretend she has some emergency.
When you ask her something, she replies with one or two words. She doesn't ask you anything about yourself.
Don't fraud hoping to hook up with them. If you fraud, at least have some benefit from it.

Yeah but you wasted her time :feelsgah: how many times did you do this? Tell us more.

Yeah but you wasted her time :feelsgah: how many times did you do this? Tell us more.
Wasted their time but wasted my time too (which wasn't such a great deal given by how much I was out earning those foids at that age). Also wasted what little confidence I had left. There were no second dates, no make outs, no hugs, just handshakes and radio silence after that.

Shit bro why they do dis to us.

U give me flashbacks too. Never again I would never approach a foid no I refused to do this after incidents like that. I have the right to say its over I tried and its over. Only if u try then u can say its over JFL at all this fakecels here who never even approached a woman before and think they ugly but probably normie-tier actually.

thats weird, I thought it was personality that mattered most.
He must have used "BioApp" to change his bio for one with more personality :soy:

Use the "female" filter for a real blackpill.

Gonna have to side with this guy, OP. Girls use applications like that all of the time to boost their perceived value up a point or two anyway, so don't feel ashamed in using an application like that to do the same for your profile pics. Do you really think that the first picture girls have on their profile would be a candid, no-filter (read: a ton of "natural" foundation lavishly applied instead) photo of themselves anyway? They're much more vanity-driven than you are, so they'll try everything to hide their own flaws on their pictures as well.