Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill FACEandLMS

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
He is under - rating the importance of height in attraction just because he is 6'3.

I think he should do a whole video on height and actually pulling together statistics and showing the height effects vs face.

I will not settle for the "oh ive seen short guys with girlfriends", THEY ARE 100% BETABUCKS OR RICH

@FACEandLMS

nigga u mog him by like 6 points, i think hes still incel despite his height

I'm pretty sure with my face and 6'0 or higher I could get a gf.

Faceandlms is a Tyrone fakecel.

im around that height too, average here so doesn't give me an advantage. IMO face is everything as long as you are taller than 5'6

I'm pretty sure with my face and 6'0 or higher I could get a gf.
if i was 5'9 or higher i could get a gf easily no doubt, but at 5'4? no chance, why would a girl settle for me? she has multiple guys that are 6'0 orbiting ready to fuck what would be so special about me?
im around that height too, average here so doesn't give me an advantage. IMO face is everything as long as you are taller than 5'6
yes i agree, its the 5'5 anf under is over, at 5'6 some girls will still be shorter than you, at 5'4 most girls are the same height as you so its over

How do you know what face looks like? He never posted his pics AFAIK.
PM him if u wanna see him, hes protective of his identity so i wont say how to find his pic

i dont care, he lucked out and you are backing face up, so fuck off you my knee-grow
but im a manlet too, but hes butt ugly. You underestimate face because of your height deficit

i dont mog him by 6 points

how tall
haven't the balls to measure but 5 foot 8 or 9. I'm a deathnik though
I live in quite a tall area inb4 'thats average height'

How do you know what face looks like? He never posted his pics AFAIK.
Holy fuck newcel who never posted on PSL detected, 4channer detected.

Who do you think my profile pic is of?

Holy fuck newcel who never posted on PSL detected, 4channer detected.

Who do you think my profile pic is of?
Kek, was that really him? I've heard people deny that it's him so I was never certain.

FLMS has a 8inch dick lmao

The fact that he isn't putting that deep into some white coalburning thots means he is the biggest failure on this forum.

nigga u mog him by like 6 points, i think hes still incel despite his height
Well, there is this Stacy in my college whose boyfriend looks uglier than chimpanzee but this Stacy is like a slave to him. Not only her there are several femoids who die to get his attention, all because he's muscular and 6'2".

its true if i was average height i wouldnt be autism

Well, there is this Stacy in my college whose boyfriend looks uglier than chimpanzee but this Stacy is like a slave to him. Not only her there are several femoids who die to get his attention, all because he's muscular and 6'2".
really? Ugly and 6 foot 2 is still a death sentence, theres some mothefucker who is 6 foot 7 who posts here

really? Ugly and 6 foot 2 is still a death sentence, theres some mothefucker who is 6 foot 7 who posts here
Yep. I think tallcels here are too autist which is keeping them from getting a girl. This ugly guy from my college is very outgoing and sociable and maybe he has an ultrahuge BBC for which femoids are crazy.

He got laid awhile back nothing since them unless hes larping

He has height and a huge dick, he just can't get over the fact he isn't facially attractive. He has more hope than some of the blackcels here who just have nothing going for them. But if he struggles, he struggles. No point denying him his incel status.

You can't be deficient in either height or face.

He is under - rating the importance of height in attraction just because he is 6'3.

I think he should do a whole video on height and actually pulling together statistics and showing the height effects vs face.

I will not settle for the "oh ive seen short guys with girlfriends", THEY ARE 100% BETABUCKS OR RICH

@FACEandLMS

Height is important. Especially professionally. But because average men vary more in height than in face, and height is easier to measure, there are more statistics available on the effect of height than of face.

I strongly disagree that every 5'8 guy walking down the street with a gf is somehow a secret billionaire. This is an autistic coping mechanism. If you believe they are a betabucks, why don't you try being one if it's so easy. "But I wouldn't want to be". OK, just try it to tell us how easy it is then dump her.

There are ugly tall guys who luck out with a gf, but mostly girls just want a guy around her height or slightly taller, as long as he has face. If you're not LARPing about your height then it truely is shitty but I've seen guys your height do okay with women. The thing is, at your height, your face has to be perfect. And so do your inhibition and social skills.

Post face

I want to see if your bragging has substance
not looking to get doxxed ive explained my facial features in previous threads if you have watched LMS videos enough then you will be able to determine where i stand in looks.

You can easily be incel and tall. What good is height if your face is ugly af?

height > face

Some of the biggest Chads I've ever seen were 5'5- 5'10.. but they were good looking.
Being a 6'4 wont do any good if you are facially ugly.