Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

faceandlms videos need to go mainstream

S

suicideproject

Greycel
Every man needs to be redpilled on these fucking sluts

does he have a new channel? I went on the one used before and his last video was 2 months ago

Blackpilled* Redpill has been hijacked by PUA gymcel copers.

does he have a new channel? I went on the one used before and his last video was 2 months ago
The next one is coming soon (hopefully tomorrow, but faceandlms has upload speed issues)

I liked faceandlms and his post quality is excellent but his videos are boring and entry level

Good videos. Wish there were more.

I liked faceandlms and his post quality is excellent but his videos are boring and entry level
this tbh

OP is a basement dwelling autist 'hurr durr we needz to blackpill everybody hurr durr'

this tbh

OP is a basement dwelling autist 'hurr durr we needz to blackpill everybody hurr durr'

You're totally missing the point. He's making them entry level because he wants to appeal to a wider audience, he's not a retard, why else would he do this?

He needs to make a full time gig out of it he can't be making one video every few months. I know he can make good money people will donate to him if he puts out regular content.

What would be the point of me making videos to appeal to incels.is posters who spend all day talking about looks anyway and who know everything about inceldom? These videos are aimed at normies.

LowIQRetard, ironically, nailed it. I'd argue that he isn't the one with the low IQ ITT :)

What would be the point of me making videos to appeal to incels.is posters who spend all day talking about looks anyway and who know everything about inceldom? These videos are aimed at normies.

LowIQRetard, ironically, nailed it. I'd argue that he isn't the one with the low IQ ITT :)
Have you heard about selective exposure? No Normalshits are watching your videos and the ones that do are just there to laugh at you.

His videos already get a decent amount of views

everyone who copes with the 'we need to blackpill everyone!' cope is a coping aut-tard

You need to change the way you talk,your voice, pronounciation of some words and also u should put more mainstream music in the background instead of 1997 hiphop drums if u want to appeal to normies IMO