Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel FACEandLMS stream

Time to pack some rope.

Always good to receive some more information as to why I will die a virgin.

he needs to redeem himself for yesterday's interview.

Late again as usual.

he needs to redeem himself for yesterday's interview.
What is FACEandLMS with doing speaking with these damn foids?
All they are doing is parroting the shit we said for years.

What is FACEandLMS with doing speaking with these damn foids?
All they are doing is parroting the shit we said for years.

Yeah, he bombed it. I think he was nervous from being attracted to the foid who was doing the interview. (I'm guessing)

Woohoo another 4 hour video about shit that’s been discussed already about 100 times over!

Seriously, how do you people have the energy to talk about women every single day.

Please don't tell me that he was "simping" for this bitch.

Not really, but I could hear something in his voice that's similar to when a nervous incel talks to a foid.
Plus, he got drunk during it and wasn't that coherent.

Yeah, he bombed it. I think he was nervous from being attracted to the foid who was doing the interview. (I'm guessing)
I am baffled as to why he would even waste his time talking to this foid.

He was just jestermaxxing tbh

He’s late running on TPT (Tyrone peoples time)

Woohoo another 4 hour video about shit that’s been discussed already about 100 times over!

Seriously, how do you people have the energy to talk about women every single day.
Its more than just about women, it is about LMS.

He should’ve done better imo but I still like him. I’m not one of those spergs that freaks out over everything that slightly annoys them

Your AVI is literally of a foid.

I hope it's clear to him that foids should not be any part of the discussion from now on. They have a destabilizing effect even on some of the blackpilled because the inner simp activates.

FACE IS LIVE NOW!!

It’s a cartoon character that’s animated. Who cares.
A foid is a foid cummy.

20200120 150922

jestermaxxing for foids is a form of simping. He definately tried to see where it could go with her but even he knew that it was over. He even said on stream that a tyrone would fuck her after the podcast.

He should’ve done better imo but I still like him.
Maybe i'm an autist but besides the slurred words I wouldn't have known he was drunk if he didn't say it. Also tbh I didn't even notice he was nervous
I’m not one of those spergs that freaks out over everything that slightly annoys them
Elab lol
I hope it's clear to him that foids should not be any part of the discussion from now on. They have a destabilizing effect even on some of the blackpilled because the inner simp activates.
Tbh the damage is already done what with 90% of his viewers being sexhavers or in relationships

How low is his voice today?

FaceAndLMS is still recovering from hooking up with JessicaX.

So basically this forum
I do not get how this forum can consistently make threads about Foids, The Blackpill/Lookism stuff I understand, but Foids?

I do not get how this forum can consistently make threads about Foids, The Blackpill/Lookism stuff I understand, but Foids?
Because they're the reason why we're posting here. Also your sig is about foids :feelsseriously:

Because they're the reason why we're posting here. Also your sig is about foids :feelsseriously:
This isnt a Foid, it is a Anime Character, a Archetype.
a.k.a 2D > 3D.

those feel like circlejerk tbh

he's not going to respond to me again

Wasn't he joking when he said this?
Most likely not, the girl probably has a tyrone/chad on call to fuck her.

He definetly tried his jestermax skills to make her laugh.

I enjoy when someone tells me that it's over over again to be honest, crab in a bucket mentality is a thing.

Last edited:
Maybe i'm an autist but besides the slurred words I wouldn't have known he was drunk if he didn't say it. Also tbh I didn't even notice he was nervous

Elab lol

Tbh the damage is already done what with 90% of his viewers being sexhavers or in relationships
maybe it was pretty obvious he was drunk there

Yeah but it's LMS