Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting FaceandLMS livestreams are ruined by the callers

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Face's humor is pretty enjoyable and the content he makes is decent, one thing that has itched me for ages are the callers during his streams. They all fall within these categories

1. Mentalcel/ Chad looking for validation and attention in the incel community by saying what they say is true

2. Some PUA cuck telling us game is important and looks dont matter

3. Some dude who tries to tell us everything is different than we think but it always fails because we have the facts (JFL some dude said that Asian women were the most loyal and white women were seeking black and asian men)

I've rarely seen a good caller

Good thing I don't watch him then

I see some decent calls. You need to add more categories though. I called momentarily during his valentine's stream. I don't really fit any of those categories
That's why I said I rarely see good callers, the PUA cucks are the fucking worst dude should just ban them

In his last stream he had a chad that claimed to know what it was like to be an incel because he got no pussy until he was like 18 jfl

some dude said that Asian women were the most loyal and white women were seeking asian men
For the first point: Asian women don't even prefer their own race they're not loyal. White women are the most loyal to their race
Second point: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

In his last stream he had a chad that claimed to know what it was like to be an incel because he got no pussy until he was like 18 jfl
if chad ain't getting any until 18 then it's truly over

I see some decent calls. You need to add more categories though. I called momentarily during his valentine's stream. I don't really fit any of those categories
you sounded so pissed off lol

that guy was based at least he knows the truth tbh ngl better blackpilled chad than bluepilled delusional chad who thinks you can get gf just by asking them out JFL there's chads like that out there :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

not a second
lol at listening to chads and tyrones speaking about their sexual lives

the self proclaimed intellectual half black guy?

they were never meant to be that advanced in the first place