Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News faceandlms is not incel

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

catfishman23

Banned
-
look at 11:00 to 13:00

this guy is literally defending females, not to call them sluts and whores.

the way he talks is not incel.

its almost in female nature for them to be whores and sluts

neither are you. stfu

This is a well known fact

If you can get laid once, you can get laid twice

To be incel you have to be a virgin first, this BBC 6' 4'' masc beast fraud is no different than the people he complains about constantly

If you can get laid once, you can get laid twice
Makes you wonder if we have any incels here who got laid but then got maimed and disfigured, if not why that would be

He's said that he's had female interaction on his podcasts, but he said it was an anomalic experience and he's still a king in the field of blackpill

Makes you wonder if we have any incels here who got laid but then got maimed and disfigured, if not why that would be
nah getting laid is quite difficult, especially hypergamy in females

Foids are doing what they feel is logical for survival. Some may be shit eaters. But calling them ALL whores is a cope tbh.

He keeps calling blackpills redpills... Confusing. :redpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::redpill:

Using these special cases to disprove the general rule is stupid

"Women cant be incel"
"Y-yeah what about this horribly disfigured ugly deformed disease ridden half dead yadda yadda"

No, fuck off, by induction getting laid twice means you can always get laid

Foids are doing what they feel is logical for survival. Some may be shit eaters. But calling them ALL whores is a cope tbh.
lmaooooo oh so its ok for them to be sluts but yet give it up to chad so easily.

i guess you are bluepilled on this matter.

yea but i can relate to the community and have accepted the blackpill
tbh is there anything wrong with letting people who aren't incels but relate to the community and understand the problems undesirable males have? If the blackpill is so important we let normies who accept it come here, shouldn't we or whoever manages this site be trying to let in as many as possible to the blackpill spreads as fast as possible through a rapidly tinder-ising sexual market? seems mildly accelerationist tbqh, the more normalfags was have that let the truth here get to them the faster the blackpill spreads, defeats the bluepill and becomes ingrained into society's consciousness.

"Women cant be incel"
"Y-yeah what about this horribly disfigured ugly deformed disease ridden half dead yadda yadda"

lmaoooo how bluepilled are you to think

its so easy to get laid.
tbh is there anything wrong with letting people who aren't incels but relate to the community and understand the problems undesirable males have? If the blackpill is so important we let normies who accept it come here, shouldn't we or whoever manages this site be trying to let in as many as possible to the blackpill spreads as fast as possible through a rapidly tinder-ising sexual market? seems mildly accelerationist tbqh, the more normalfags was have that let the truth here get to them the faster the blackpill spreads, defeats the bluepill and becomes ingrained into society's consciousness.
well blackpilling is good tbh, less men will be cucks and know to have self respect.

"Women cant be incel"

except we have proven through experiments that horribly disfigured ugly deformed disease ridden half dead women can still get laid so long as they spread their legs and aren't too comatose to consent, men are less precious and more expendable so nobody wants them

lmaoooo how bluepilled are you to think

its so easy to get laid.

I never said anything about how difficult it might be, I said if you can get laid twice you can get laid again

hurrr durrr try self improving for 14 years.

if you think its so easy try to looksmaxxing and gymceling

cant wait to see that strike through your name :D

I never said anything about how difficult it might be, I said if you can get laid twice you can get laid again

again just because you can get it again, what are the chances of getting laid again.

i mean foids can easily change their minds and decide to give it to whom they please.

are you even blackpilled?

you sound like a fucking normie
cant wait to see that strike through your name :D
you mad bruh?

This website is home of the blackpill.
@catfishman23 may be a chadlite but he is blackpilled af and doesn't brag so he gets to have his opinion and belongs here.

That being said. Agreeableness is important to Foids. It is why they lie 90% of the time. Truth have 0 value to Foids. So if you are aggressive and disagreeable to Foids as a sub8 you are killing your options. If you want to ascend don't call sluts sluts, prostitutes prostitutes or roastie roasties. FaceAndLMS is right.

If you are 8 or above it doesn't matter as countless tinder experiments have shown.

If you are volcel and mainly want to expose hypocracy rather than get laid it also doesn't matter. So keep calling them sluts catfishman.

We are all partly volcel. I don't think anyone here would want to live in a world where they were the only male on a planet of Foids. Teehee.

lol at this bluepilled normie mentality.

maybe you should try to gymcel, approach, and looksmaxx for 5 years.

then come back and talk to me.

Thats the truth, you can choose to accept it or continue larping

In your case were not even talking about 1 or 2 lays btw, were talking about 30+ women, thats like way above the average JFL

This website is home of the blackpill.
@catfishman23 may be a chadlite but he is blackpilled af and doesn't brag so he gets to have his opinion and belongs here.

LOL @ he doesnt brag
Also LOL @ sucking up to GL users, nonvirgins need to be permad the first time they mention it

Honestly doesn't work that way and you know it.

Imagine being a 5/10 white guy in 2008. Maybe you got a girl to date you and fuck you in university one night while drunk. Easy enough to imagine.

Now it's 2018 and you're in you're early 30s, you're NW3+, you've got a flabby body, you're burned out from work/life, and you look like shit compared to previously. You're now a 3/10 max.

Where are you going to get laid?

Age changes things and the world has changed. So someone easily could have had sex many years ago and then become incel since.

Thats the truth, you can choose to accept it or continue larping

In your case were not even talking about 1 or 2 lays btw, were talking about 30+ women, thats like way above the average JFL
lmaoooo

again what did i say???

things take effort, you obviously think things happen with a snap of a finger.

shit it was the case, i wouldnt bother going on lookism and sluthate or incels.is.

i wouldve kept on being the delusional pua and get rejected every so often.

lmaooooo oh so its ok for them to be sluts but yet give it up to chad so easily.

i guess you are bluepilled on this matter.
Im saying this. Cheating isnt against the rules. Gettting caught cheating might not even be against the rules. With that in mind being a complete psychpath might be logical. Basing deciscions on fear MIGHT be logical. I dont know. It seems that all humans are basicaly seeking power is all im saying whether consciously or un-consciously. Their isnt even 2 teams like M v F. Its 1 team. Breeders vs dead people. Listen..i wana clap a hoes face everyday. But saying theyre all sluts is like water is wet stuff. I dont have the answers.

lol at this bluepilled normie mentality.

maybe you should try to gymcel, approach, and looksmaxx for 5 years.

then come back and talk to me.
I think a better counter point would be something like the age pill. Looks dont necessary last forever.

I disagree about if you hit this number then X will happen in the future. Weird shit goes on in social circles and age differences in school past 18 is a whole different ball game.

Don't be talking out the side of your neck. @FACEandLMS is a 7' gymcelled nigger who could split you in half with his 24 inch BBC

Im saying this. Cheating isnt against the rules. Gettting caught cheating might not even be against the rules. With that in mind being a complete psychpath might be logical. Basing deciscions on fear MIGHT be logical. I dont know. It seems that all humans are basicaly seeking power is all im saying whether consciously or un-consciously. Their isnt even 2 teams like M v F. Its 1 team. Breeders vs dead people. Listen..i wana clap a hoes face everyday. But saying theyre all sluts is like water is wet stuff. I dont have the answers.
yea, people dont seem to realize females are sluts, but at their own descretion.

meaning they are willing to fuck chads.

the reason why females hate these kinds of sites and wont come to an agreement to these kinds of movements or community. Because they all know to well its the truth and it hurts their values as females.

lmaoooo

again what did i say???

things take effort, you obviously think things happen with a snap of a finger.

shit it was the case, i wouldnt bother going on lookism and sluthate or incels.is.

i wouldve kept on being the delusional pua and get rejected every so often.
Wait did yo get 30+ lays? If so how could you possibly have any questions left? :feelshmm:

Imagine being a 5/10 white guy in 2008. Maybe you got a girl to date you and fuck you in university one night while drunk. Easy enough to imagine.

Now it's 2018 and you're in you're early 30s, you're NW3+, you've got a flabby body, you're burned out from work/life, and you look like shit compared to previously. You're now a 3/10 max.

Age changes things and the world has changed. So someone easily could have had sex many years ago and then become incel since.
This..school aint the big leagues...they havent perfected their hypergamy manipulation yet. Genius iq post.
I see catfishman was probably talking about a chads count:feelswhere:

This cant be said enough. SCHOOL is THE best chance for an average or below average cel to score..if you had no guidence dumb fuck single mother wh thot sex is bad and you shouldnt fuck UNDER MAI RUFE because they are jealous there time was up you have my sympathy. Because that is some brainwashed shit tbh."no sex for you! You stay kid forever!" If that was your household...jfl
Its over if your own parents cock blocked you with "NOT UNDER MY RUFE" shit. :blackpill: :incel:

Last edited:
dont throw stones when you live in a glass house

BOYO
O
Y
O

Isn't he 6'4 and black? I am sure he could get SOMEONE

Both of you are fakecels tbh.

Is this coming from the guy that drunk his own piss?

Sex haver calling out sex haver on a forum for virgins... yawn

Faceandlms is fake and gay

Status
Not open for further replies.