Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment FACE X HEIGHT X FRAME - we haven't had one of these in quite a while

Vote from more to less important

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Vote from more to less important.

Pregame Forecast: Frame will rank last in importance for most of us.

Kek at whoever thinks frame is greater than everything

If I can just say this though, "height" and "face" might mean different things to people. A pro-heighter like me might have a very very short man in mind. So short that it's just not conceivable to be with him. Meanwhile a pro-facer might have a very very ugly man in mind. An upsetting to look at man.

So in order for this to work, you have to compare faces and heights and frames that are equally as bad as each other. For instance, if you're gonna say height is more important than face like I think, whatever short man you have in your mind, the tall guy you're comparing him to must have a face as ugly as the manlet is short. And I don't know how many of us are making equal comparisons like that.

There's no limit with face and it has the most impact upon first impressions, so that's always #1. Height is important up to a certain point, then it just adds to fetishist sluts/intimidation so it's number 2. Frame comes after height due to the napoleon meme. It's important up to a point because most girls don't like meatheads.

Face > Height > Frame

Frame indeed matters the least but there are limits to this.

Wide hips combined with narrow shoulders, for instance, are a death sentence.

If I can just say this though, "height" and "face" might mean different things to people. A pro-heighter like me might have a very very short man in mind. So short that it's just not conceivable to be with him. Meanwhile a pro-facer might have a very very ugly man in mind. An upsetting to look at man.

So in order for this to work, you have to compare faces and heights and frames that are equally as bad as each other. For instance, if you're gonna say height is more important than face like I think, whatever short man you have in your mind, the tall guy you're comparing him to must have a face as ugly as the manlet is short. And I don't know how many of us are making equal comparisons like that.
Just set the face average at 5 and the height average at 5'7/5'8 or something and then go from there.

Can we agree on the definition of frame?
My definition is (highest to lowest weighting): size of joints (wrists, ankles, knees etc), natural muscular levels and bodyfat/fat distribution without gymcelling or specific dieting (chad pizza meme is 100% real), clavicle length/ribcage size (chads always have large joints but not necessarily wide shoulders). Also the ratio of shoulder width to waist.

Can we agree on the definition of frame?
My definition is (highest to lowest weighting): size of joints (wrists, ankles, knees etc), natural muscular levels and bodyfat/fat distribution without gymcelling or specific dieting (chad pizza meme is 100% real), clavicle length/ribcage size (chads always have large joints but not necessarily wide shoulders).
Bone structure of your body, basically.

Just set the face average at 5 and the height average at 5'7/5'8 or something and then go from there.

What if the height is 5 foot 5 or lower? Because there are those among us that small.

Height > face > race > frame

Bone structure of your body, basically.
yeh in essence, in addition to hormonal profile which determines natural musculature and bodyfat distribution, and is very important to women. Chads typically have six pack abs since early teen years, are never skinny fat, have muscular forearms even without lifting.

Typical chad frame, likely never diets or workouts with any routine/intensity yet looks good
725600db47a6c60036bc2cdfb1e3b7cf.jpg

typical skinny fat genetic trash. will struggle to ever be below 12% without intense strict dieting, will still look shit due to bodyfat distribution

skinny-fat-before-after-transformation-bulk-or-cut-bony-to-beastly.jpg

Last edited:
I don't understand your question.

If a height of 5'8/5'7 is equal to a face of 5 points, what face matches a height of 5'5? And if we can get a picture so that people can really have this image in their heads...

Maybe a points system would be better. Because a 5 foot 5 guy with a 7 face compared to a 6 foot guy with a 4 face is one comparison, but what about a 5 foot 10 guy with an 8 face compared to a 6 foot 2 guy with a 5 face, and he's also 190 pounds with 5% or less body fat?

If a height of 5'8/5'7 is equal to a face of 5 points, what face matches a height of 5'5? And if we can get a picture so that people can really have this image in their heads...

Maybe a points system would be better. Because a 5 foot 5 guy with a 7 face compared to a 6 foot guy with a 4 face is one comparison, but what about a 5 foot 10 guy with an 8 face compared to a 6 foot 2 guy with a 5 face, and he's also 190 pounds with 5% or less body fat?
It's very complicated tbh. It's like I said on my previous thread, height is something much simpler and more objective than facial attractiveness.

When I vote that face matters more than height, I do so considering that being short in general hurts you less with foids than being ugly in general, but I don't think, for example, that being 4/10 is worse than being 4'0.

Lol my posts come off as basic blackpill 101. I'm used to trying to knock some sense into the bluepill morons on /fit/ who believe there is no genetic variation in men.

Lol my posts come off as basic blackpill 101. I'm used to trying to knock some sense into the bluepill morons on /fit/ who believe there is no genetic variation in men.
Most gymcels fail to acknowledge that natural frame matters more than muscles, and even frame in itself matters less than both height and face.

Most gymcels fail to acknowledge that natural frame matters more than muscles, and even frame in itself matters less than both height and face.
Yeah very legit, gymcels as a whole lack basic awareness and fail to see the overall picture.

Although imo frame matters more than height between the heights of 5'9 - 6'2. Arguably it also matters more above 6'2 too, but I might be biased as a tall, extreme framecel who graduated college a kissless virgin. My face is shit too, but I would feel so much more human if I had a proportionate frame.

Face and Height are probably tied for most important attribute.

I think the overall package of a person of how their Face Height and Frame mesh together is what matters.

Having one attribute but severely lacking in another one is death, a balance is needed.

Face >>>>>>>>>>>> everything despite what wh*tecels say

Face and Height are probably tied for most important attribute.

I think the overall package of a person of how their Face Height and Frame meshes together is what matters.

Having one attribute but severely lacking in another one is death, a balance is needed.
Completely delusional.

Yeah very legit, gymcels as a whole lack basic awareness and fail to see the overall picture.

Although imo frame matters more than height between the heights of 5'9 - 6'2. Arguably it also matters more above 6'2 too, but I might be biased as a tall, extreme framecel who graduated college a kissless virgin. My face is shit too, but I would feel so much more human if I had a proportionate frame.
IMO height has to go along with frame. Being a lanket hardly does you any good, the biggest truecel I know is one (although his ugly face is the main factor of his inceldom, I'd bet it's the same for you as well).

9/10 face, 5'8 (in US) and skinny would be a 6.5/10 overall smv in the eyes of a foid.

All are important but face is most important. I don't really see the reason to compare though tbh..

Forgot the most important part of the equation Race(Face*Height*Frame)
Never forget that race determines all.

Forgot the most important part of the equation Race(Face*Height*Frame)
Never forget that race determines all.
I wanted to include it but with 4 items the amount of possible combinations would surpass 10.

IMO height has to go along with frame. Being a lanket hardly does you any good, the biggest truecel I know is one (although his ugly face is the main factor of his inceldom, I'd bet it's the same for you as well).
Young skinny zyzz was tall

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 69
It's all a matter of balance. Your face is the most important attribute but you need to be at least 5'9''.
Height matters a lot for normies, since most of them are not handsome to wumyn. Women use height as a tie breaker most of the time since most guys are sub 7.

My theory goes like this, Face is the most important factor, but if you get heightmogged by 80% of guys (5'7'' and bellow), you will be in trouble even with chad's face.

If you are 5'10'' or taller, your face then will define your SMV upper limit. But don't get me wrong, every inch or 3-5cm in height is a plus and will be used as tie breaker against competitors of the same SMV.

Frame can make you look weak, but can't break the other two, if you have face and height, a bad frame alone can't make you an incel. Also, if you have the other two, you can roidmax or gymcelling and build at least a normal frame.

Height and face are equals when it comes to attracting foids but height is ahead in everything else so I voted height>face>frame.
Frame is not something to dissmis but it is not as vital, when both face and height are adequate then it becomes more relevant.

Face over all

At 5'9" and above face is the most important. At 6'1" and above, no amount of extra height will help you in a significant way. At 6'1" you're already good enough for most foids.
Below 5'9" and height becomes more important, but that doesn't mean you can't have a good enough face to counteract your manletism.

Frame is mostly a meme as long as you don't have literal subhuman tier frame like Zyros.

Last edited:
Height > frame > face aslong as nothing is below 50th percentile. Maybe 40th percentile you can get away with if everything else in the 90s

I wonder if turbomanlets (sub 5'6") would rather stay the same height and have a 7.5/10 face or be 6'2" and have a 5/10 face.

According to smartcels it's face>height>frame

I wonder if turbomanlets (sub 5'6") would rather stay the same height and have a 7.5/10 face or be 6'2" and have a 5/10 face.
I'd 100% sacrifice some height for face points if it were possible.

If it were one point for one inch, I'd go all the way to 9/10 and become 5'8.

If two, I'd go up to 6 and become 5'9. Maybe 7/10 and 5'7.

If three, becoming a 5'7 6/10 would still be worth it.

Four and more, not sure anymore.

I'd 100% sacrifice some height for face points if it were possible.

If it was one point for one inch, I'd go all the way to 9/10 and become 5'8.

If two, I'd go up to 6 and become 5'9

Three or more would not be worth it.
You're 5'11" in Brazil. Obviously tallfags would sacrifice height for face. Try to imagine being 5'5".

You're 5'11" in Brazil. Obviously tallfags would sacrifice height for face. Try to imagine being 5'5".
I'm 6'1 and 4/10 facially.

whoever say height > face I wish you were in my shoes, an you would see how much this shit is wrong

Height > frame > face aslong as nothing is below 50th percentile. Maybe 40th percentile you can get away with if everything else in the 90s

So what you're saying is that in their youths, liam neeson or bob saget (both 6'4) were better than brad pitt (5'11) or johnny depp (5'10). You didn't think this through

Height > Face > Frame