Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious FACE REVEAL. Give feedback!

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
Tired Cat GIF

What did you feel when you read my post title?

this forum rots

Would be very curious

cute

i have severe brain rot
i lost ton of my mental stability in the past months
MAN YOUR AVI so fuckable i cant keep myself looking at

Concern. There are people actually dumb enough to dox themselves for internet validation.
This thought makes me shiver, literally. I had a dream weeks ago that I accidentally posted my whole photo album on this site (in reality it's only screenshots of instagram and pics of nature but not a single pic of me), but in the dream the photo album was full of pictures of my face

This thought makes me shiver, literally. I had a dream weeks ago that I accidentally posted my whole photo album on this site (in reality it's only screenshots of instagram and pics of nature but not a single pic of me), but in the dream the photo album was full of pictures of my face
The feds already know who you are so tt's the troons lurking and scraping this site you have to worry about. They'll try to get you fired and blacklisted and maybe even swatted.

The feds already know who you are so tt's the troons lurking and scraping this site you have to worry about. They'll try to get you fired and blacklisted and maybe even swatted.
:worryfeels: :feelsohgod:

1/10 gigatruecel never began for you OP

Fuck you nigga

I expected to see a nig

I'm curious to see if you are as truecel as you say your are.

I'm curious to see if you are as truecel as you say your are.
I most definitely am. Literally a 1/10, max. Also according to all the stares and pointing fingers I get (I dress normally, walk normally etc). It's my face. I'd make a bet with you that 100 out of 100 would rate me no more than a 1, most probably a 0