Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Face rating is a scam

A

arycapdosh

Recruit
★★
Face ratings is basically an ugly guy telling anther ugly guy hes ugly. Like why would i pay $5 to someone to tell me something i already know !!!! and whys a straight guy rating another straight guys face, thats kind of weird. The only rating which matters comes from foids. Like imagine getting rated an 8/10 by these "FAce raters" but still getting rejected in real life and zero matches on tinder. Whats the point of the rating. And atleast if you wanna pay someone to rate your face atleast make sure hes a proffesional and knows what he's doing..

True. Life already told me that i‘m ugly as hell. Women don’t want to have sex with me, they don’t even want me as a provider, even though i got enough money, men don’t respect me at first sight…also i have a fucking mirror, so i can see myself and what i see is definitely not an physically attractive man.

Last edited:
Like why would i pay $5 to someone to tell me something i already know !!!!
Because he can point out specific flaws that you may not be able to and tell you how to fix them.
The only rating which matters comes from foids.
Sure but women aren't going to tell you up front that you're ugly since they love to virtue signal. They also can't elaborate what makes you unattractive.
rate your face atleast make sure hes a proffesional and knows what he's doing..
most people who rate faces for money know about PSL and what statistically makes a man attractive.

If face ratings don't float your boat that's fine but IMO they hold some value if you want to know what's holding you back if you're new to looksmaxxing.

Last edited:
True, if girls don't want to fuck you you're ugly, what other men say doesn't matter in terms of smv.

The best face rating metric you can get are Tinder and Bumble matches.
Keep in mind that looking "average" is the new ugly, so you are either ugly, chadlite or chad.

Just buy a mirror is much more accurate.

Keep in mind that looking "average" is the new ugly, so you are either ugly, chadlite or chad.
:bigbrain:

Photofeeler says I should be getting puke-inducing beckys, at least, on those apps, but I get 0 matches. Also Im not photogenic.

I used a face rating app and told me that I was a 6, yeah I know that I'm a Sub-5 because I'm obese, maybe that's my face once I've gymmaxxed but not now.

I actually agree with what Wheat Waffles said in his video about mail attractiveness "It doesn't matter what anyone says, the only indicator of your attractiveness is how women treat you". Absolutely correct, it's the quickest and most reliable face rating you can have, just looking Foids in the eyes and see how they respond to you. The amount of looks of disgust and anger I get makes me mad. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Because he can point out specific flaws that you may not be able to and tell you how to fix them.

Sure but women aren't going to tell you up front that you're ugly since they love to virtue signal. They also can't elaborate what makes you unattractive.

most people who rate faces for money know about PSL and what statistically makes a man attractive.
Wrong ww rated a 5'6 asian guy a 7/10 and a chadlite a 5/10

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=othmqgkDBo4&t=2s

and

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUYNjV_4sNY&t=72s

Im pretty sure most girls would find the second guy more attractive which ww rated a 5 than the first. If you see both of them clearly the the 2nd guy is better looking. He would do well in sea and also has more height than the asian guy

Wrong ww rated a 5'6 asian guy a 7/10 and a chadlite a 5/10

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=othmqgkDBo4&t=2s

and

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUYNjV_4sNY&t=72s

Im pretty sure most girls would find the second guy more attractive which ww rated a 5 than the first. If you see both of them clearly the the 2nd guy is better looking. He would do well in sea and also has more height than the asian guy

He was doing a great job before, but found out that he could make more money and not get eaten up by normies if he was less "honest" about his ratings. Face rating is not a scam, WW is just not that good of a blackpill content creator anymore, can't blame him really, BP content does not sell and it only resonates with a super niche community.

He was doing a great job before, but found out that he could make more money and not get eaten up by normies if he was less "honest" about his ratings. Face rating is not a scam, WW is just not that good of a blackpill content creator anymore, can't blame him really, BP content does not sell and it only resonates with a super niche community.
I personally think ww content is good but his ratings are way offf. But true he needs to virtue signal to not offend his subscribers

I personally think ww content is good but his ratings are way offf. But true he needs to virtue signal to not offend his subscribers
His content is good, but it dosn't really appeal to us that much. It's more centered towards normie audiences, IncelTV is way better content creator of the BP. it's just a thing of being as fully transparent as you can be, the less dishonest the better.

Photofeeler says I should be getting puke-inducing beckys, at least, on those apps, but I get 0 matches. Also Im not photogenic.
I tried getting my face rated many times in the past by both men and women but I always get responses like "You are not ugly bro, BUT [insert something about personality here / insert something about smiles here / insert something about evironment here / insert something about photo quality here]:soy:"

It's the "BUT" that seals the deal.
Chad can always take a pic with a dark indoors environment, never smile at pics but people will still immediately consider him as Chad regardless, no "buts", no "hoewevers".

You can rate your face due to your life. Those fuckers are stealing peoples money.

Face ratings is basically an ugly guy telling anther ugly guy hes ugly. Like why would i pay $5 to someone to tell me something i already know !!!! and whys a straight guy rating another straight guys face, thats kind of weird. The only rating which matters comes from foids. Like imagine getting rated an 8/10 by these "FAce raters" but still getting rejected in real life and zero matches on tinder. Whats the point of the rating. And atleast if you wanna pay someone to rate your face atleast make sure hes a proffesional and knows what he's doing..
Based

Its definitely a scam lol