Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Face or Height

June3cel2

June3cel2

3/10 curry
Would you give up 2 inches of your height to go up 1 PSL point facially? Or would you give up 1 point PSL to go up 2 inches in height?

Both but height matters more if you want respect from fellow males too.

I'd give up 1 point of looks to gain 2 inches.

I would give up some of my height for a better frame.

I'd give up 2 inches of height to go up 1 point facially.

I'd give up 8 inches of height to go up 4 points facially if that would be an option.

I couldn't afford to loose either.

Losing 8 inches will make you 5'5". Face will be of no use at that height I guess.

If i went up 4 psl points facially I would go up to a 6.5 or 7. I'd have a much better chance of finding a girlfriend, though the odds would still be against me obviously.

-4 inches + 2 points im ok with that

If i went up 4 psl points facially I would go up to a 6.5 or 7. I'd have a much better chance of finding a girlfriend, though the odds would still be against me obviously.
I understand. Hypergamy has ruined it for everyone. If you're not atleast a 7/10 6' male in 2018, you don't exist for women. I feel your pain man.

Would you give up 2 inches of your height to go up 1 PSL point facially? Or would you give up 1 point PSL to go up 2 inches in height?
Considering I'm 6'1" or something sure.

I would sac 1 inch to get a better face, I am 179 cm tall and the average height in my country for males is below 5'10

Pls stop making this thread

I would trade nothing because I am already quite short.

Face means more, and height means a lot as well.

I wouldn't change anything.

Considering I'm 6'1" or something sure.
Personally i like your face the way it is,
tom cruise
I urge anyone who ever thinks height or frame for face to look at this pic:
peG6fbz.jpg
The short guy has impeccable frame and great face
2/3

tom cruise
I urge anyone who ever thinks height or frame for face to look at this pic:
peG6fbz.jpg
Just a random fact: Few exceptions don't make the reality. BTW despite having such a great face that guy has to hang out with ugly dudes, exactly my point.

I'd give up 2-3 points of my PSL for as many inches in height tbfh

THIS X1000000000000
I'd give up 4 inches of height for
-1 inch more girth on my wrists
-1inch more shoulder width
Why are tiny wrists a bad thing? I always thought I was lucky having them, because it makes my upper arm look bigger. It‘s aesthetic imo

Face>height.
id say face is worth 2 times as much as height

Why are tiny wrists a bad thing? I always thought I was lucky having them, because it makes my upper arm look bigger. It‘s aesthetic imo
Tiny wrists are laughable when under 6 inches (especially at my height), go measure your wrists and i guarantee they're above 6 inches

Tiny wrists are laughable when under 6 inches (especially at my height), go measure your wrists and i guarantee they're above 6 inches
6.7 inches, how tall are you btw

I'd be 5'10'' and a 4/10 so I would still be doomed. But I would get heightmogged by random males all the time and feel more inferior so no.

the first, sure

Last edited:
6.7 inches isn't small at all, it's actually slightly above average.
i'm 6ft2 with 5.8 inch wrists
Oh, must agree that it might look disproportionately in your case, especially when you‘re a gymcel

those other guys are not ugly by any means. they are average or above white guys. actually no noticeable flaws on any except for blue shirt guy having a bad forehead.
also even if we assume they are ugly, your point would hold good if he was looking like one of them. but no, he stands out in the pic.
Cope. Only average/above average guy I see there is the guy in the centre. Rest of the two look below average ngl.
Yes he stands out. But still has no woman.

I would gladly become a manlet if it meant I get to have a 6/10 face.

I would gladly become a manlet if it meant I get to have a 6/10 face.
Yeah I would be 5’4” or smth tbh if I get could get a natural 6+/10 face. Might be location, but a lot of my friends who are short but decently good looking get laid easily.

Face matters more but i'm already 5'5/5'6 I don't think I can afford to give away any inches and i'm pretty sure i'm not a facelet (just chub) which is why I workout everyday. When I reach a peak weight and get swole we'll see if i'm not comfortable with my face by this point.

Face is the most important factor to get social status and sex, if you don't have that then it's over

Yes, would give away 6 inches and go up to about a 6/10 5'8 man. Wouldn't need to kill myself then

Height over face

Yeah. I'm the perfect male height, and women still scowl and cringe at me in public, it doesn't matter if you're ugly

I'm 6'1 and about 2/10 facially (PSL) so I'd have to become 5'5 to become a 6/10 (PSL).

Deal. A 6/10 facially (PSL) 5'5 guy mogs the shit out of me.

I'm 6'1 and about 2/10 facially (PSL) so I'd have to become 5'5 to become a 6/10 (PSL).

Deal. A 6/10 facially (PSL) 5'5 guy mogs the shit out of me.
Are you sure you are 2/10? I have never seen a single user on this forum who looks below 3 tbh.

Are you sure you are 2/10? I have never seen a single user on this forum who looks below 3 tbh.
MPQr77d1

According to @FACEandLMS this blonde guy in the left is a 3 PSL, and he mogs the shit out of me. I might be even lower than 2.

View attachment 23094
According to @FACEandLMS this blonde guy in the left is a 3 PSL, and he mogs the shit out of me. I might be even lower than 2.
Come one that dude is not anywhere near a 3. Probably like 4.5-5 in the picture and could easily get higher with looksmaxxing or if he’s tall. His only flaws are a big forehead and skinny looking jaw. And he’s white with green eyes.

BTW Face rated me a 4/10 on just face alone, and that guy mogs the shit out of me.

Come one that dude is not anywhere near a 3. Probably like 4.5-5 in the picture and could easily get higher with looksmaxxing or if he’s tall. His only flaws are a big forehead and skinny looking jaw. And he’s white with green eyes.

BTW Face rated me a 4/10 on just face alone, and that guy mogs the shit out of me.
I'm definitely below average. If that blonde guy is a 4.5/8 (agree with you tbh), I'm about a 2 to 2.5/8.

He has beautiful green big eyes, clear skin and non-optimal but doable facial features.

I have brown rather small eyes, balding, skin is covered with scars, lots of defects like misshaped ears and big upper third and small lower third.

Dead end for me either way. I would be like 5'4 being 5/10 or 5.8 3/10. Can't win, your scale is unfair for truecels.