Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Face is Personality

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
When an incel pedophile gets caught.

View: https://youtu.be/1rzN4OEi5tE

The comments:

Versus when a chad pedophile gets caught.

View: https://youtu.be/aybbfSxq0Ek

The comments:

Face is your personality. Height is your confidence.

Both these creeps need castrating tbh, but it's very interesting to see the reactions... Although completely predictable based on foid behaviour.

All very expected; foids can only truly hate someone who they are not attracted to, seeing them as desperate losers who purposely wished to prey on children due to the usual negative projections of the horn effect, while Chad is just seen as having made a simple mistake, able to go for any Stacy. :society:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

Imagine a 5ft 2 sub5cel doing this he would be beaten to death,
He just looked for his heightmatches and groomed falsley an underage gurl :society:

Mental illness doesn't care about your face.

how about we hang all of the british and wipe britain off the world map like israel

how about we hang all of the british and wipe britain off the world map like israel
As a Britishcel, I object to this. UK is based, I get so many dwarven neetbux.

Did u just look for the comments that u wanted?

Looks are EVERYTHING

Imagine a 5ft 2 sub5cel doing this he would be beaten to death,
He just looked for his heightmatches and groomed falsley an underage gurl :society:

lol I remember some video where a curry muslim tried that with a muslim foidette stacy and he was dogged out like a pinata by everyone there I wish I had the source... will try to find it

The halo/failo effect in full swing