Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Face is everything.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
The images speak for themselves.

Quadruple Amputee Army Veteran (forgot name), lost limbs in IED attack. Happily married, his wife says she loves him and is happy to look after him.

Ty Ziegel: disfigured Marine, burned in an IED attack on his convoy. He was due to be married after he returned home from his deployment. But tragedy struck, their marriage did not last long. He later killed himself by overdosing on his pain medication.

Look at the pain in their eyes.

Just a friendly reminder of what a cruel, scary, and mad world we live in.

Last edited:
The images speak for themselves.

Quadruple Amputee Army Veteran (forgot name), lost limbs in IED attack. Happily married, his wife says she loves him and is happy to look after him.
View attachment 98527

Ty Ziegel: disfigured Marine, burned in an IED attack on his convoy. He was due to be married after he returned home from his deployment. But tragedy struck, their marriage did not last long.

Look at the pain in their eyes.
View attachment 98530

Just a friendly reminder of what a cruel, scary, and mad world we live in.

lmao that foid in the second pic already left that thing

imagine getting your face fucked up like that for some jew :feelskek::feelsthink:

Last edited:
Yes, face matters more than anything else by far.

It's over tbhngl..

F A C E
A
C
E

ded srs ttbhthbngl

Attachments

• dedlysrs.png
    dedlysrs.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 68
Perfect song choice. One time a foid actually told me she was listening to that song and thought of me and started crying.

I know it sounds like bullshit but totally true. I had introduced her to that song earlier that day at work.

Face is your life

and just lol at all the subhumans here who still cope and think that height beats looks.

lmao that foid in the second pic already left that thing

imagine getting your face fucked up like that for some jew :feelskek::feelsthink:

If recruiters showed shit like this to high school kids, I wonder how many would so eager to join. Everyone knows dying is a possibility, but getting horribly disfigured or having a limb blown off by a bullet or bomb is a much higher possibility.
Yes, face matters more than anything else by far.

Even though he was probably a Chad who made fun of people like us before his disfigurement, I feel fucking awful for this man. He had his life set out for him. Doing good in his military service, probably had some good career prospects planned for after his discharge, and most of all: a beautiful wife who wanted to spend the rest of her life with him and raise a family waiting back home.

But some sandnigger with an IED blew his friends to pieces and set him ablaze, leaving him looking like a monster. And just like that, his life was destroyed. He couldn't handle the truth that we incels already know about looks, and killed himself.

Last edited:
Can be.
Face, height, dick ... dstatus not sure where it would include, but I will not go by because it is betabux.

If recruiters showed shit like this to high school kids, I wonder how many would so eager to join. Everyone knows dying is a possibility, but getting horribly disfigured or having a limb blown off by a bullet or bomb is a much higher possibility.

Even though he was probably a Chad who made fun of people like us before his disfigurement, I feel fucking awful for this man. He had his life set out for him. Doing good in his military service, probably had some good career prospects planned for after his discharge, and most of all: a beautiful wife who wanted to spend the rest of her life with him and raise a family waiting back home.

But some sandnigger with an IED blew his friends to pieces and set him ablaze, leaving him looking like a monster. And just like that, his life was destroyed. He couldn't handle the truth that we incels already know about looks, and killed himself.

Being a veteran helps you get women tbh, especially a Marine. But those pictures of ty ziegel makes me not want to join the military. Just stolenvalormaxx tbh. Foids are too dumb to know the difference.

Being a veteran helps you get women tbh, especially a Marine. But those pictures of ty ziegel makes me not want to join the military. Just stolenvalormaxx tbh. Foids are too dumb to know the difference.

"Stolenvalormaxx". Fucking kek. Youd get called out so fast by people actually in the military. Some of my family members served in Vietnam and The Middle East. They would have beat this guys ass. Dont try and do this dude.

Like, I cant even comprehend why this guy would try this. He claimed to be an Airborne Ranger in the 75th Ranger Regiment with 3 Combat Action Badges. But he's a fat fuck who looks like he lives in his moms basement. How he even remotely thought he'd fool anyone is beyond me.

Last edited:
"Stolenvalormaxx". Fucking kek. Youd get called out so fast by people actually in the military. Some of my family members served in Vietnam and The Middle East. They would have beat this guys ass. Dont try and do this dude.

I said lie about it to dumb foids to get laid, not walk around in a uniform like that. Also I always hear about how veterans would beat someones ass for "stolen valor" but they never do shit.

It is sad he had to do this for israel