Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Face is Everything Autists Having a Meltdown Over the Heightpill

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
You guys need to understand this anything else like race face money is not as important as height height alone can destroy your chances of ascending completely trust me I see many ugly normies with girlfriends but never manlets why? because height most important thing to females no debate it is fact
- St. Reclusemaxxer

Canvas

Average face is everything autist explaining why his 6'4 "Chadlite" friend slays (not totally because of height) :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
@Grim_Reaper @Mecoja @gymletethnicel @PLA1092 @CopingForBrutality @frmentalcel

Cope, face > height is a law of physics.

- St. Reclusemaxxer
I'm 5'4/162cm. I'm so ugly, I look so extremely strange, you won't believe it, that even if I were 6'4"/192cm, I'd still be a KHHV. So a better face would help me MUCH more than being tall

This comes from the famous defender of the NT pill.

What is more important now. NT or height?

My big bro is 176cm, not tall by any definition below average here in nordicuckland, he still has women tripping over themselves, scanning their cards at the grocers so he gets free bread and a discount and too much other shit to mention, he also wears XXL soon XXXL and still facemoggs 99% of men I see, so gymmaxx and heightcopers need to fuck off with their memes because i've seen it all standing in my brothers shadow all my life and IT IS ONLY ABOUT THE FACE, no exceptions unless you are maybe below 170 cm but even then the midget whores have no problem with it.

Not looking at that garbage fag site

This comes from the famous defender of the NT pill.

What is more important now. NT or height?
Obviously height, all I said about the NTpill was you had a chance to ascend by being just be first or being a submissive betacuck, never that you could slay

I'm 5'4/162cm. I'm so ugly, I look so extremely strange, you won't believe it, that even if I were 6'4"/192cm, I'd still be a KHHV. So a better face would help me MUCH more than being tall

Maybe a miracle will happen bro. But most likely not. We live on a different plane of existence compared to these normies. The cruel part is that we thought we were one of them. Idk about you, but at least when I was a kid I thought I would get a gf when I get older. That I would live a normal life. But I was brought up by very bluepilled parents. So it took me a while to figure out how the world really works ngl

height is so important it literally can make your face better.
just look at most taller guys and they always have much higher level of angularity and more masculine facial features.
most tallfags are usually the face moggers as well.

That may be true for the average faggots between 5 and 6 because being their faces generic at that point is body that can make a difference (frame is also important as height to make the foid feel small).

But below 4 and above 7 it's face that matters for opposite reasons hence you can see truecels like Jsanza and Blackops2cel and slayers between 5'8" and 5'10" as Johnny Depp, Alain Delon, Cillian Murphy, Ian Somerhalder.

Also my school was full of tall incels who looked like Frankenstein and 5'7" pretty boys who fucked jailbaits without problems. Must mean something.

- St. Reclusemaxxer
Obviously manlets can also have girlfriends if you cherrypick enough, but looksmax has been heightcoping ever since I joined there. I thought when they said stupid shit like “5’9” is the perfect height” they were just trolling. But little did I know that many were dead srs.

Also my school was full of tall incels who looked like Frankenstein and 5'7" pretty boys who fucked jailbaits without problems. Must mean something.
do you live in japan or some shit, my school was the opposite, tall ugly retards with stacies

View attachment 810457

Maybe a miracle will happen bro. But most likely not. We live on a different plane of existence compared to these normies. The cruel part is that we thought we were one of them. Idk about you, but at least when I was a kid I thought I would get a gf when I get older. That I would live a normal life. But I was brought up by very bluepilled parents. So it took me a while to figure out how the world really works ngl
:cryfeels: damn that's sad man. You're so right in everything. And yes, till the age of about 11 I was very good-looking, but then puberty came with a hormonal imbalance and other complications which totally changed my head shape and face, and some bones didn't grow in my face or grew too much. Yes I did think I'd get a gf. And I think in my case nobody would be blue pilled, even my parents always knew it never began, that it's over, but ofc they never directly said that. They often implied it though with what they said and what they didn't say (my dad is human biologist but never talked to me about sex or foids or relationships, neither did my mom)

My big bro is 176cm, not tall by any definition below average here in nordicuckland, he still has women tripping over themselves, scanning their cards at the grocers so he gets free bread and a discount and too much other shit to mention, he also wears XXL soon XXXL and still facemoggs 99% of men I see, so gymmaxx and heightcopers need to fuck off with their memes because i've seen it all standing in my brothers shadow all my life and IT IS ONLY ABOUT THE FACE, no exceptions unless you are maybe below 170 cm but even then the midget whores have no problem with it.
"midget whores have no problem with it." :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek::feelskek:
Screenshot 20230716 173912 Reddit

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/14esxij/anyone_here_have_crazy_height_difference/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/14o2bco/exercising_with_a_significantly_shorter_partner/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1
Neil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF - Neil De Grasse  Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong Cope - Discover & Share GIFs

height is so important it literally can make your face better.
just look at most taller guys and they always have much higher level of angularity and more masculine facial features.
most tallfags are usually the face moggers as well.
What do you rate these Algerian tallfags?

FACE IS LAW
NT IS LAW

did you not read the tall part
Women don't care about height when you're face is ugly so I suppose your internalised hyoergamous feminism made you think their faces were ugly just cause they weren't Chad and I bet for the same reason you overrated those foids

"midget whores have no problem with it." :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek::feelskek:
Well my family is pretty fucking small, my dad is a head shorter then me but he was a prettyboymaxxer who wore fake rolex and designer clothes and got my stacey mom who is also a fucking midget, my grandpa looked like George Clooney when young but he was even smaller then my father, he married my grandma who looked like Greta Garbo but more softer facial features and literal midget, cope nigga my whole absurdly hot pygmy family is living proof that height means shit as long as the face is good.

I turned out tallest in my family at 178 cm but it stole my face, it was some demonic energy tradeoff at birth that fucked me over, give it back, I was supposed to be at least HTN GIVE IT BACK GODDAMNIT

Attachments

• 347347347347373734.gif
    347347347347373734.gif
    12 MB · Views: 3
Women don't care about height when you're face is ugly
they dont care about your face when your height is short

regardless of these stupid arguments. i would always prefer to be tall and ugly than to be short and good looking

What do you rate these Algerian tallfags?
they're all height and face moggers by sandnigger standards.
1-7.5/10
2- 6.5/10
3-6.5/10
they're all facially normie in the west but moggers in algeria.

they dont care about your face when your height is short

regardless of these stupid arguments. i would always prefer to be tall and ugly than to be short and good looking
Just care more about being respected by men than touching bobs and vagene theory. That's assuming that by tall you also mean wide cause no body fears framecels

Just care more about being respected by men than touching bobs and vagene theory. That's assuming that by tall you also mean wide cause no body fears framecels
i am both a manlet and a framecel. i feel like a better face would be completely useless for me

i am both a manlet and a framecel. i feel like a better face would be completely useless for me
5'5" manlet or 5'8" "manlet"? Cause there's an enormous difference

Imo height is the most important. If you're over 190cm there are girls who would date you solely on your height. Its enough to have not vomit inducing face.

The thing with height is that only real manlets will understand, people who are significantly under the average height. The shorter you are, the exponentially worse it gets. The difference between 178cm and 183cm is significantly less than for example the difference between 168cm and 173cm.
This is very true and what everyone forgets. 160cm and 179cm is not the same, 180cm and 195cm is not the same. Handsome 175cm guy will have no trouble since he is still taller than most girls and as long as the girl likes the guy and he is at least a little bit taller she will give him a chance. Guys around and shorter than 165cm are royaly fucked, we look like dwarfs, totally disproportionate and no girl is shorter than that.

Y’all wrong. You gotta have both 8/10+6ft

this argument will go on indefinitely but to put it bluntly, they both matter and are both essential to your SMV. it really doesn't matter if some foids pick height over face or vice versa there will always be foids that will pick one over the other attractive trait

The thing with height is that only real manlets will understand, people who are significantly under the average height. The shorter you are, the exponentially worse it gets. The difference between 178cm and 183cm is significantly less than for example the difference between 168cm and 173cm.

At a certain height you are basically excluded from the dating market. On top of that, there is truly nothing that can be done about height unlike your face, which you can improve through several looksmaxxing methods. Son in the end, your height is a significantly bigger predictor of your inceldom than your face. @based_meme
These fucking kikes will never understand the pain of being a manlet.