Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Face > Height

>Joined Jan 1, 2024

JCMiNsw.gif

If you are at least 5´8 barefoot, then yes.

I´d love to be a prettyboy ChadLite, standing 5´8 tall.
Most women will most definitely consider you potential, if they are like 5´4-5´6 themselves.
Seen it with my own eyes, in real life.
I was standing in a queue, wating to checkout. In front of me, was a guy similar to the one I just described.
The cashier was very cute, and I estimate her being roughly 5´6 tall.
I noticed she was holding very strong eyes contact with the guy, a solid 3 seconds. She also acted nervous around him.
The guy received massive Choosing signals

Most women will most definitely consider you potential, if they are like 5´4-5´6 themselves.
I was standing in a queue, wating to checkout. In front of me, was a guy similar to the one I just described.
I noticed she was holding very strong eyes contact with the guy, a solid 3 seconds. She also acted nervous around him.
I'm 5'6 with an average face so its over

I'm 5'6 with an average face so its over
I think for the most of us here on .is it´s over,
otherwise I would not have been here, and instead did something useful with my free time

Agreed

I often see tall foids walking alone but they have no interest in me or any short men
short foids --> tall guys
tall foids --> tall guys
short dudes --> incel or gay

I've never heard a foid say they love short guys.

No "face" for my 5'4 height. Even if my face turned into a 7 I would be a forever incel because foids' pussies get drier than the Atacama when they see me.

short foids --> tall guys
tall foids --> tall guys
short dudes --> incel or gay
I saw a 5’6” Chad once around age 20-22 with a stacy 5 foot girlfriend

No "face" for my 5'4 height. Even if my face turned into a 7 I would be a forever incel because foids' pussies get drier than the Atacama when they see me.
If you were a 10 I am 100% certain you could get a 5’1” stacy girlfriend

If you were a 10 I am 100% certain you could get a 5’1” stacy girlfriend
Being a 10 facially and being 5'4 is such a rare combination you might as well not exist. Most guys under 5'6 are already average or ugly.

Online dating is diff from IRL BUDDY

Shorter the hoe the higher the height requirements
Speaking in general terms, then yes.
But I´ve also seen short women going crazy over 5´8 ChadLite IRL

Niggas on the forum talking about height>face or face>height, as if they have either

Taller females are hotter ngl
If you are able to ascend one day, then please go for a taller girl (if possible).
Most manlets exist cause their mothers are on the shorter side, it´s not the problem of the father.
Do your kid a favor, and ignore short bitches.

If you are able to ascend one day, then please go for a taller girl (if possible).
Most manlets exist cause their mothers are on the shorter side, it´s not the problem of the father.
Do your kid a favor, and ignore short bitches.
I wouldnt even have kids * short females look hideous and subhuman asf

The taller you are, the less you need to look pretty. This is why i absolutely despise tall Chads.