Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Face > height. everytime?

Villain

Villain

Banned
-
I know this is a repost but I just wanna point out how the guy with more good looking features + frame got mogged by taller less good looking guy
Im sure we can all agree that the manlet got the highest psl in the group . You are stupid or/and got that "all are socially constructed/subjective" shit if u disagree
not saying face > height but JFL if you think face > height applies in every situation.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCmoqUqHGCk

You forgot JBW on here

There are exceptions to every rule. This should be common knowledge

Gorilla

I'm just gonna come out and say it: It's hard to be so ugly in the face that you can't get laid. You're much more likely to lose points for height. Faces just don't come that ugly that often.

I'm not denying that there are incels here on Incels.co. But I'm pretty sure they're incel for other physical reasons, not face. You would have to be some kind of abhorrent freak. You would have to trigger the same "Oh no" reaction that you get from people who see an unusually short man.

I'm not denying that there are incels here on Incels.co. But I'm pretty sure they're incel for other physical reasons, not face. You would have to be some kind of abhorrent freak. You would have to trigger the same "Oh no" reaction that you get from people who see an unusually short man.
Average or nothing apparently wrong with your face is not the same as good enough though.

I'm just gonna come out and say it: It's hard to be so ugly in the face that you can't get laid. You're much more likely to lose points for height. Faces just don't come that ugly that often.

Ya but why are there so many on this forum over 5'9?
You'd still think the average height of posters here would be a couple inches below whats the societal average, but there are lots of tallfags here.

Last edited:
Ya but why are there so many on this forum over 5'9?
You'd still think the average height of posters here would be a couple inches below whats the societal average, but there are lots of tallfags here.

I'm just gonna come out and say this: I've seen some faces, and... those faces combined with those heights? Again I don't wanna say people aren't incel. So I take their word for it that they've tried, therefore they must be incel for one reason or another. But I coudn't tell you why they're incel.

Its usually middle class Beckies who are trying to 'move up in the world', who have their heart set on marrying a tall man. And also deathnic women who are obsessed with tall white men.

Desirable, hot, sexy women who've been married before or in relationships with Chads before actually don't seem to care about height. And they in general don't seem to care about looks as much either. On the other hand they care more about how turned on they are by the man, which strangely doesn't seem as connected to looks as you might think.

Its sort of like how you can say models are very pretty, but not necessarily sexy. Meanwhile some woman who is not that pretty and somewhat overweight, who has big tits and bum is just sexy.

Later on there is also women who more want to be the wife of a rich powerful man.

On the downside incels are not only short and ugly, but also not sexy.. and also too fucked up to become rich men.

Based. As long as you don't have any major failos foids won't give a shit if you have at least two of the four: height, muscles, status, or money. Only incels know so much about facial harmony and looksmaxxing

Desirable, hot, sexy women who've been married before or in relationships with Chads before actually don't seem to care about height. And they in general don't seem to care about looks as much either. On the other hand they care more about how turned on they are by the man, which strangely doesn't seem as connected to looks as you might think.
Im getting your point but
Stare

Face & Race > Height

If i was a mod a lot of users here would be perm ban, fuck tallfags.

Why would you have a pretty face being 5'3" // 160cm and under, legit explain.

A lot of surveys showed the people on this forum are over 5'8" and white, bunch of fakecels.

Last edited:
Based. As long as you don't have any major failos foids won't give a shit if you have at least two of the four: height, muscles, status, or money. Only incels know so much about facial harmony and looksmaxxing
This. You need something that really standout , top 5% to top 1% to catch foids attention. 6' 2" and above, hunter eyes, aesthetic physique, 60k plus cars, great jaw, smile , status/career, etc....
If you dont have any thing that stand out and your look is sub 6 , you are basically invisible or a lamppost to foids.