Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Face + Height = Everything

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I see incels debating with each other whether face or height is more important and I honestly think you need both in order to ascend. If you are tall but have an terrible, ugly face no foid will want to fuck you. Same in the reverse, no foid is going to want to fuck a manlet, no matter how good his face is. That being said, I do think being tall lets you get away with having other bad traits a bit but I don't think being tall is a guaranteed way to not be incel either. A tall man can still get pussy with an OK face but a manlet wont get pussy with just an OK face.

TL;DR you need at least both a decent height and an OK face to ascend

Face >>>>>>>> everything else.

However, if you're a manlet, it's over no matter your face.

Tfw manlet... No one will love me

Face>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> height AND frame (it doesn't matter if you're 2 meters tall if your frame is that of a skinny langlet faggot with tiny wrists) > race > status > thugness >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> money >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> personality

Face > height > Race

Face>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> height AND frame (it doesn't matter if you're 2 meters tall if your frame is that of a skinny langlet faggot with tiny wrists) > race > status > thugness >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> money >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> personality
Face > height > Race

Tall guys can get away with having uglier faces though. For a manlet to ascend with his face it really has to be God-tier while a tall man just has to not have an ugly face. So yes, face still matters but I still think that being tall lets you get away with having a much worse face. So its Face AND height > everything else

Tall guys can get away with having uglier faces though.
No we can't. Stop coping, no ugly truecel here would ascend by changing his height, no matter to which one.

No we can't. Stop coping, no ugly truecel here would ascend by changing his height, no matter to which one.
By "uglier" I meant not good looking and not really ugly-ugly if you get my drift. Like a manlet can't get away with having a 5/10 face but a tall man can. But you are right, if a tall male has an ugly face he will be incel as well.

By "uglier" I meant not good looking and not really ugly-ugly if you get my drift. Like a manlet can't get away with having a 5/10 face but a tall man can. But you are right, if a tall male has an ugly face he will be incel as well.
If you have a 5/10 face it's not 100% over for you, even if you're a manlet. It'll be tough as fuck in 2018, ok, but it's not over as in sub3 face.

If you have a 5/10 face it's not 100% over for you, even if you're a manlet. It'll be tough as fuck in 2018, ok, but it's not over as in sub3 face.
JFL a manlet can't ascend with just a 5/10 face

JFL a manlet can't ascend with just a 5/10 face
Face matters a lot more than height, that's all I can say. Your chances as a 5/10 faced manlet are better than mine (3.5/10 faced tall guy).

everything matters in 2018.

You can´t have any flaws whatsoever.

Being a manlet but having a nice face is much better than being tall but having an ugly face. If I was a manlet, then I would do my best to move to a country where the average size of men is very small. In Indonesia, for example, the average size of a man is between 158-160 cm. @knajjd would be a Slayer there. Manletcel = Locationcel.
everything matters in 2018.

You can´t have any flaws whatsoever.

Yes, in the West that is unfortunately so.

Being a manlet but having a nice face is much better than being tall but having an ugly face. If I was a manlet, then I would do my best to move to a country where the average size of men is very small. In Indonesia, for example, the average size of a man is between 158-160 cm. @knajjd would be a Slayer there. Manletcel = Locationcel.
JFL if you actually believe this. Its been proven with countless studies that manlets are seen as less attractive, are less respected than tall men and even make less money than taller men. Manlets overall are WAYYYYYYYYYYYY more disrespected than tall men.

Tbh

Still many short foids are obsessed over height and tall guys in general, manlets are just fucked

Face matters a lot more than height, that's all I can say. Your chances as a 5/10 faced manlet are better than mine (3.5/10 faced tall guy).
>7.5/10 face 5/10 heigh manlet vs 5/10 face 7.5/10 tall guy.
Who wins? the tallfag.

Most tallcels just compare having 0/10 face and 7.5/10 height vs 7.5/10 face 5/10 height and that's not fair you have to balance the points too see the real truth.

If you want to compare 0/10 height vs 0/10 face the tall guy probably still wins.

Last edited:
>7.5/10 face 5/10 heigh manlet vs 5/10 face 7.5/10 tall guy.
Who wins? the tallfag.
My 5/10 6'2" friend gets nothing compared to my 7-7.5/10 5'8" friend.

And no it is not cherry picking if all women only show interest to the second guy.

And no it is not cherry picking if all women only show interest to the second guy.
We need more contrast your examples are similar, we need like a 160cm guy with a 10/10 face vs a 180cm guy with a 7.5/10 face, who will absolute win? the tallguy.

What would you rate me out of 10? Cuz girls actually openly talk about how ugly I am but sometimes they'll also look at me and go "you're so tall jeez".

Anyways, I remember what FACEandLMS said, and he's right. If you're ugly and tall, then you will just be viewed as a subhuman ogre because girls get happy that you're tall and then they feel insulted and put down when they find out you have a face like Sminem.

If you have an acceptable face as a tallfag you can pass as a chadlite, if you have a 10/10 face while being a 160cm manlet you will stay virgin for life.

What would you rate me out of 10? Cuz girls actually openly talk about how ugly I am but sometimes they'll also look at me and go "you're so tall jeez".

Anyways, I remember what FACEandLMS said, and he's right. If you're ugly and tall, then you will just be viewed as a subhuman ogre because girls get happy that you're tall and then they feel insulted and put down when they find out you have a face like Sminem.
Ypur nose is ugly and you don't have a strong lower third. You are not turbo SUBHUMAN. A 4/10 would be an accurate rating imo. But you are balding so expect that rating to go down. With rhino + jaw implant you are fine if both bring good results. I wouldn't suggest blocking DHT at 17 unless you are fully aware of how DHT affects your body and brain and you are ok with the side effects. I would just wear hair pieces if I were in your place
If you have an acceptable face as a tallfag you can pass as a chadlite, if you have a 10/10 face while being a 160cm manlet you will stay virgin for life.
@Honeypot
True but the comparison was between average and well above average height. 160cm is 1/10 height

Ypur nose is ugly and you don't have a strong lower third. You are not turbo SUBHUMAN. A 4/10 would be an accurate rating imo. But you are balding so expect that rating to go down. With rhino + jaw implant you are fine if both bring good results. I wouldn't suggest blocking DHT at 17 unless you are fully aware of how DHT affects your body and brain and you are ok with the side effects. I would just wear hair pieces if I were in your place

True but the comparison was between average and well above average height. 160cm is 1/10 height

I'm not balding, I just have a high hairline, according to my doctor. And I think the issue is just that my upper third looks big because my lower third is short. I won't block DHT until I'm done developing which would be 19-20, yeah.

What rating do you think I would be after rhino and implants?

@Honeypot
That's my case around 6/10 face and 2/10 height :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm not balding, I just have a high hairline, according to my doctor. And I think the issue is just that my upper third looks big because my lower third is short. I won't block DHT until I'm done developing which would be 19-20, yeah.

What rating do you think I would be after rhino and implants?
I can't tell tbh. I guess a 5.5-6 is possible. Maybe even more.
That's my case around 6/10 face and 2/10 height :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Move to Asia if you can.

Most tallcels just compare having 0/10 face and 7.5/10 height vs 7.5/10 face 5/10 height and that's not fair you have to balance the points too see the real truth.

If you want to compare 0/10 height vs 0/10 face the tall guy probably still wins.
If your face is 0/10 it's 100% over for you regardless of your height.

If your face is sub4 is already pretty much over regardless of anything else. sub3 is 99.9999% over.

As for height, unless you're an actual midget or something, it's not over. An average faced turbomanlet mogs me because my face is sub4.

Move to Asia if you can.

That's a fucking meme, average height is a fucking meme :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: if you go to any place in earth most young people are above 175cm, old people screw up the average height.

The only places where young people is around 165cm is places where people don't raise their food with growth hormones (1% of the planet), maybe I can go to fucking Alaska and fuck inuit whores.

That's a fucking meme, average height is a fucking meme :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: if you go to any place in earth most young people are above 175cm, old people screw up the average height.

The only places where young people is around 165cm is places where people don't raise their food with growth hormones (1% of the planet), maybe I can go to fucking Alaska and fuck inuit whores.
Really? Try an experiment there and include your height if you are white.

Really? Try an experiment there and include your height if you are white.
I will not, I want my white waifu or I rather die virgin.

Latino or asian foids are also ok but they also grow their food with growth hormones.

If you're under 188cm and under a psl7 don't even attempt

The problem with the "you just need a good face and be tall" argument is that you can't separate frame size from dick size. 99% of all dickcels have small frames, because the same lack of test that gave them a small frame is also responsible for giving them a smaller dick. Almost all framecels have a small dick.

The brutal reality is this: You need ALL 3 traits for women to give a shit about you. Face. Body, and height. All 3. If you are missing even ONE, then you are fucked.

does he scores even with taller girls?

Pm me for a rate boyo.

ForsakenGlisteningDuckling size restricted

We need more contrast your examples are similar, we need like a 160cm guy with a 10/10 face vs a 180cm guy with a 7.5/10 face, who will absolute win? the tallguy.
In this case even if tallfag had 6/10 face he'd probably still win