Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Face & Height are of Equal Importance

Status
Not open for further replies.
BonePressed

BonePressed

Banned
-
2 inches of height = 1 point of facial attractiveness. 

All of these men hold the same value to women:

6'2" or above, 4/10

6'0", 5/10

5'10", 6/10

5'8", 7/10

5'6", 8/10

5'4", 9/10

5'4", generally speaking, is the minimum height requirement necessary to get a woman, but you have to be extremely attractive. Anything below 5'4" is almost always an automatic NO from women. 

4/10, generally speaking, is the minimum ranking face-wise necessary to get a woman, but you have to be very tall (6'2" or over). Anything below 4/10 facially is almost always an automatic NO from women. 

Finally a post I can agree with on this issue. I'm tall and 3-4/10 facially.

Under 5'8 is over tier , even if your face is 10/10

Face is more important, but height is close.

Cynistic said:
Under 5'8 is over tier , even if your face is 10/10

Over-tier for non-Chads 

Trust me, a 5'4" guy with a supermodel looking 9/10 face could slay girls 5'4" and below. 

Same goes for a 5'5" guy, 8.5/10 with girls his height or below

And 5'6", 8/10 and 5'7", 7.5/10

The women would still demand a guy that's taller. Pretty ridiculous how I gotta have a 7.5/10 face to be considered human though :'(

Nah.

Either your face is attractive to her or it isn't

Either you're tall enough or you're not

You must meet both requirements for her to find you attractive.

I know I am 5'5 and a quarter, 5/10 how fucked am I?

height doesn't matter unless you're 5'7 and below

As a bald manlet, I also agree that face and height are essential now. Modern FHOs have high standards and are brutal heightists.

BlackPill47 said:
As a bald manlet, I also agree that face and height are essential now. Modern FHOs have high standards and are brutal heightists.

Race>face>height>body>personality.

Face > Height

Height is important only if you're extremely short. You can always find a short and petite woman as well.

If you're below 6 foot in 2018, it's game

only out of touch ignorants that are privileged enough not to ever have experienced heightism for themselves deny this. being short IS ugliness.

id say height is generally more important but you need a bare minimum of either to get laid.

eg: you cant have chad face and be 5'2. you cant slay like that. you also cant have st.blackops2cel face and be 6'5 to slay.

knajjd said:
only out of touch ignorants that are privileged enough not to ever have experienced heightism for themselves deny this. being short IS ugliness.

This tbh, Face=Height,Tallcel=Volcel, only Tallfags deny this

Status
Not open for further replies.