Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Face doesnt matter AS A GIRL

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
Since mods and other posters misunderstood my thread,i meant to be attractive as a femoid all u need is to be not fat and not deformed, even 3/10 faces can be stacies with the power of prime athletic body

whatsthedeal12 said:
Post proof.

????

Every school/college's group of popular girls has at least 1 butterface with a good body that is considered one of the most attractive girls in the school/campus

Nothing matters as a girl. Fat chicks get as much sex as they want. Having a vagina is basically having a cheat code to the game of life.

hehe xd said:
????

Every school/college's group of popular girls has at least 1 butterface with a good body that is considered one of the most attractive girls in the school/campus

OK, not a proof, post what you rate 3/10 with a godlike body.

True. Fakeup alone could make a Femoid's face go up by 3 points.

Leaguecell said:
OK, not a proof, post what you rate 3/10 with a godlike body.

Wow the cope is insane

Are u seriously going to tell me females with mediocre faces can be stacies because of body? Im not home atm so i cant post pics, maybe @blackpill_incel can post his opinion after i sent him pics of my oneitis who has a 4/10 face but 10/10 body  (tho her brown silky smooth hair halos her)

whatsthedeal12 said:
Post proof.

b00de7151c18337bc4b6e6b4b31b7e4daf1708b5f4137254df39ff358723ead6.jpg

> has down syndrome

> most guys would not hesitate fucking her

> flip the scenario and see how many women are willing to sleep with a down syndrome guy

MayorOfKekville said:
Nothing matters as a girl. Fat chicks get as much sex as they want. Having a vagina is basically having a cheat code to the game of life.

Eh majority of guys would fuck a nonfat chick than a fat chick

yup

nothing matters as female

you can be as ugly as you want, it will barely make a difference

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/b00de7151c18337bc4b6e6b4b31b7e4daf1708b5f4137254df39ff358723ead6.jpg

I don't think a woman can/should measure her success from the amount of men willing to settle for her.

whatsthedeal12 said:
https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/b00de7151c18337bc4b6e6b4b31b7e4daf1708b5f4137254df39ff358723ead6.jpg

I don't think a woman can/should measure her success from the amount of men willing to settle for her.

Go fuck urself retarded bluepilled faggot intruder @azavii end this fool

hehe xd said:
Wow the cope is insane

Are u seriously going to tell me females with mediocre faces can be stacies because of body? Im not home atm so i cant post pics, maybe @blackpill_incel can post his opinion after i sent him pics of my oneitis who has a 4/10 face but 10/10 body  (tho her brown silky smooth hair halos her)

What? Did you mean to respond to ME?

BlackpilledAF said:

> has down syndrome

> flip the scenario and see how many women are willing to sleep with a down syndrome guy

Fat, no thanks.

hehe xd said:
Wow the cope is insane

I personally think the your oneitis is not a Stacy but she does have a great body tbh

Leaguecell said:
What? Did you mean to respond to ME?

Fat, no thanks.

Yes i mistype cant as can

Also that girl doesnt have a good body

Good body=tight petite athletic curvy with thigh gal and ass

Nothing matters as a girl. Face, skin, whatever. I know this 320 lb woman who's a 1/10. Face full of acne, standing almost 6 ft tall. She get's tons of men (using tinder), but I personally wouldn't give her a single shread of value.

blackpill_incel said:
I personally think the your oneitis is not a Stacy but she does have a great body tbh

Well she is attractive, she can definitly outslut a better faced girl with worse body (just normal skinny fat girl) cux many males ignore face as long as its not repulsing as long as body i good

hehe xd said:
Yes i mistype cant as can

Also that girl doesnt have a good body

Good body=tight petite athletic curvy with thigh gal and ass

Oh, I see. I agree with you, I was just curious about what would be an example of that according to your individual rating.

Leaguecell said:
Oh, I see. I agree with you, I was just curious about what would be an example of that according to your individual rating.

I shall rape ur inbox with examplws when im home

whatsthedeal12 said:
Nothing matters as a girl. Face, skin, whatever. I know this 320 lb woman who's a 1/10. Face full of acne, standing almost 6 ft tall. She get's tons of men (using tinder), but I personally wouldn't give her a single shread of value.

I'd do her... Photo?

zebracrossing said:
whatsthedeal12 said:
I'd do her... Photo?

https://imgur.com/a/OZSEF

hehe xd said:
Smash or ur volcel tbh
@jewsel agree?

I smashed. That doesn't mean I have any respect for her. What's funny is, despite being a 1/10, she was the one settling FOR ME. She was able to hook up with 7+/10 men a few times a week with a 50% match back rate.

MayorOfKekville said:

whatsthedeal12 said:
Post proof.

You haven't swallowed the redpill yet or are some kind of entrist IncelTears undercover agent.

It doesn't matter to nu-male orbiters but it does to me.

hehe xd said:
Well she is attractive, she can definitly outslut a better faced girl with worse body (just normal skinny fat girl) cux many males ignore face as long as its not repulsing as long as body i good

That is true

BlackpilledAF said:

> has down syndrome

I wanna fk her bad

85286804.jpg

Yep. I see ugly females with top tier males all time.