Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Face and bone structure are much more important than actual gym performances

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
He is far from being lean and probably has a body fat of at least 17%. He does have muscles, but only did bulking with little to no cutting probably. His abs are barely visible and not amazing definition. But he still looks like a God. Thanks to his perfect bone structure, face and height.

Honestly, if you got to a low body fat (14-15% or less), put on some muscle and definition and you're still not looking as good as you wanted, it's pretty useless to keep dieting hard and going 5 times per week at the gym. I don't say we should all just stop doing anything and begin eating fast food and cake all day and staying inside non stop, but probably stop going hard on it and do sport for health reasons rather than aestethics. You can't beat your genetics and on the opposite side, your genetics will work for you without having to go Uber at the gym and in the kitchen
Screenshot 20200224 185413

Nobody cares about your body or your lifts. If you're not obese you're good.

I outlift and outmuscle skinnyfat/skinny/chubby guys all the time but they go home with their gf and they bang her because they're tall/good looking/NW0 while I'm a disgusting monstrosity.

Nobody cares about your body or your lifts. If you're not obese you're good.

I outlift and outmuscle skinnyfat/skinny/chubby guys all the time but they go home with their gf and they bang her because they're tall/good looking/NW0 while I'm a disgusting monstrosity.
This must be painful. Body mogging someone and they still get laid...

SUPREME truth.
No amount of gymmaxing would make me less sub-human. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

This must be painful. Body mogging someone and they still get laid...
You have no idea. Some dyel dude who never lifts struggles to half rep bodyweight pull ups. I bang reps with 30kg. He puts tiny plates and struggles to bench girl weights, I bench 2 plates for reps.

But his girl kisses him in the gym, holds hands with him, gives him the fuck eyes etc. It's all face and height.

This happened so many times I've lost count.

The gym is a scam just like PUA. It's all genes

Game of bones

You have no idea. Some dyel dude who never lifts struggles to half rep bodyweight pull ups. I bang reps with 30kg. He puts tiny plates and struggles to bench girl weights, I bench 2 plates for reps.

But his girl kisses him in the gym, holds hands with him, gives him the fuck eyes etc. It's all face and height.

This happened so many times I've lost count.
Is he even good looking?

He is far from being lean and probably has a body fat of at least 17%. He does have muscles, but only did bulking with little to no cutting probably. His abs are barely visible and not amazing definition. But he still looks like a God. Thanks to his perfect bone structure, face and height.

Honestly, if you got to a low body fat (14-15% or less), put on some muscle and definition and you're still not looking as good as you wanted, it's pretty useless to keep dieting hard and going 5 times per week at the gym. I don't say we should all just stop doing anything and begin eating fast food and cake all day and staying inside non stop, but probably stop going hard on it and do sport for health reasons rather than aestethics. You can't beat your genetics and on the opposite side, your genetics will work for you without having to go Uber at the gym and in the kitchen View attachment 207083
He has a bad frame

known this for a long time

Bone structure is mostly what makes your face attractive or not though. While face can be changed by muscle mass and fat, it is ultimately the bone structure which determines if you will be attractive or not

The gym is a scam just like PUA. It's all genes

honestly yeah

GYM is far more of a scam than PUA in regards to looking good

it's all genes

but PUA can be altered by location

and i've spetn my life playing sports and at the gym, everyone agrees with 100% genes

I was captain of my football team, a three year starter and one of the top players in the city of Philadelphia.

Still a virgin all throughout high school, didn't go to any proms, no dates, no interest from any girls at all.

Why?

Even though I performed as the top 1 percent of all athletes, I never had a good body. I just always looked like a frumpy fat guy. Nobody cared how fast or strong I actually was-Because I didn't look that way.

I was also stage manager for 3 years and none of the weird theater/band girls who I constantly worked with ever showed any interest in me.

I was captain of my football team, a three year starter and one of the top players in the city of Philadelphia.

Still a virgin all throughout high school, didn't go to any proms, no dates, no interest from any girls at all.

Why?

Even though I performed as the top 1 percent of all athletes, I never had a good body. I just always looked like a frumpy fat guy. Nobody cared how fast or strong I actually was-Because I didn't look that way.

I was also stage manager for 3 years and none of the weird theater/band girls who I constantly worked with ever showed any interest in me.

so much for being NT

The real ragefuel is that when you have a good face your body almost always develops correctly with it.

If your face is correct in its genetic potential, that means your airways are fully open (fully expanded skull bones) so the skeleton of your upper body wint have to accommodate for poor breathing meaning that it can fully activate the rest of your muscles to correctly posture your skeleton (and skeletal muscles associated with the upright position.)

What this does is allow your neck vertebrae to stand upright, your collar bones to be straight (adding width to your shoulders) and this allows more space for your sternum to expand foreward (helping your diaphragm,) your shoulder girdle points your thumbs outwards to prevent your forearm bones from chronic rotating onto eachother (resulting in wristceldom) which can help your arms and shoulders get larger from more frequent use and this allows for your spine to be of a more "J" shape to give you that needed upper body height (tapering your waist as an added benefit.)

This is before even picking up weights.

The added benefit of not having an oxygen deficiency helps grow muscle faster when bodybuilding.
Meanwhile, framecels/breathingcels are burying their face into unhealthy refined protein powders.

"but genes don't matter sweety, you can be pro athelete, rich, handsome man even you have down syndrome"

Face and frame >>>>> gymmaxxing cope

He polished a turd with steroids. His frame is shit
I don't know what exactly means a "shitty frame" but even if he would have it shitty, it doesn't look bad on him at all. And second, he doesn't look like someone who used steroids. Not that I'm an expert, but he doesn't look like one. And I don't find anything wrong with his frame rly