Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FA blue pilling some poor Incel.

FAners are victims in all honest. They bought into the whole "It's your fault" Normie stuff and it's eating them from the inside

FAners are victims in all honest. They bought into the whole "It's your fault" Normie stuff and it's eating them from the inside

He posts pics and they all say he isn't ugly. One even says they may have been trying to flirt with him LOL

"Build confidence and you will do just fine. Even if it feels you have to fake being confident."

"Dude...you're a freakin' stallion. Seriously, you are legit good looking. Those chicks are autistic."

IM GOING TO RAGE. HE HAS FRIENDS fuck my life

They fucking told him

"You're average or above-average. Don't worry dude.

Build confidence and you will do just fine. Even if it feels you have to fake being confident. For someone average looking or better, "Fake it till you make it" does actually work.

After you graduate high school, you'll realize that all those insecurities in high school were totally pointless. Don't worry about what other people think. Any "embarrassing" moment is just a learning moment. Putting yourself out there is an investment in your future self, because once you do something, it's easier to continue doing."

Jpi9CvA.gif

I hated how self-hating FAs were. It always made me so mad when I would see a post where they would essentially go "It's my fault I can't get laid... I don't want to be seen as creepy to women, please, fucking kill me, i'm a parasite on this earth and don't deserve to be in a relationship D:".
That's what the blue pill makes you think when you're an incel and you take it, it makes you think you're some creepy loser who doesn't deserve romance because something is wrong with you. It's the most cucked shit ever and I always boiled with anger when I would see sentiment like that. That's what it looks like when guys like CuckTears have their way, they want to make incels complacent and hateful towards themselves. They'd rather incels view themselves as "undeserving" of romantic relationships, than not be incels, and that shit makes me mad.

Someone invite him here

He's white, he'll be fine. He's also not subhuman at all.

I hated how self-hating FAs were. It always made me so mad when I would see a post where they would essentially go "It's my fault I can't get laid... I don't want to be seen as creepy to women, please, fucking kill me, i'm a parasite on this earth and don't deserve to be in a relationship D:".
That's what the blue pill makes you think when you're an incel and you take it, it makes you think you're some creepy loser who doesn't deserve romance because something is wrong with you. It's the most cucked shit ever and I always boiled with anger when I would see sentiment like that. That's what it looks like when guys like CuckTears have their way, they want to make incels complacent and hateful towards themselves. They'd rather incels view themselves as "undeserving" of romantic relationships, than not be incels, and that shit makes me mad.

He's white, he'll be fine. He's also not subhuman at all.

Eh, he's below average but not subhuman but it's the same thing to women anyway.

"Build confidence and you will do just fine. Even if it feels you have to fake being confident."

"Dude...you're a freakin' stallion. Seriously, you are legit good looking. Those chicks are autistic."

fuck, that's pretty extreme.