Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal F1 racer prodigy is mocked online for his receeding hairline - HAIR IS LIFE

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
A bit of context on Sebatian Vettel

"Vettel has won four World Drivers' Championship titles which he won consecutively from 2010 to 2013. The sport's youngest World Champion, as of 2020, Vettel has the third most race victories (53) and podium finishes (121) and the fourth most pole positions (57)."

"With Red Bull, Vettel won four consecutive titles from 2010 to 2013, the first of which made him the sport's youngest World Champion, setting the records for the most consecutive race wins (9) and race wins in a single season (13)."

You'd think someone with such accomplishments he could get a break from lookism but NOPE. Various media articles are mocking him for his norwooding :feelsUnreal: Just look up his name + some key words like hair loss, receeding etc and you'll find countless articles
Even sports websites are mocking him

NOTHING YOU DO IN LIFE MATTERS IF YOUR LOOKS ARE SHIT OR FADING.

Before reaper vs after @ReturnOfSaddam

This reminds me of Prince William being mocked online for his hair. Dude went from ROYALTY chad to a literal joke in the eyes of people because he went bald

The media's reaction explains why almost every celebrity gets a hair transplant. Nobody takes you seriously if you're balding, not even if you're fucking royalty or a sports prodigy

Last edited:
If women suffered from balding, they’d be demanding you never say a word against them for it. They’d be crying out for a cure for baldness and medical practitioners and scientists would be working around the clock to find a fix. But because it’s men, it’s ok. Men are expendable, like we’ve always been.

No laptime for your hair

Just proof that genes > status and money.

If women suffered from balding, they’d be demanding you never say a word against them for it. They’d be crying out for a cure for baldness and medical practitioners and scientists would be working around the clock to find a fix. But because it’s men, it’s ok. Men are expendable, like we’ve always been.
Just like how breast cancer gets 10 times more funding than prostate cancer.

holy shit the before/after pic is brutal. guy went from slayer to balding janitor. i knew that balding has lots of impact on your smv but not THIS much.

holy shit the before/after pic is brutal. guy went from slayer to balding janitor. i knew that balding has lots of impact on your smv but not THIS much.
I have photoshopped before and afters of top tier male models in this thread. You can also see many celebrities getting hair transplants

He seriously had hair during the 2020 F1 season. Dude went bald in like 2 months. Fucking brutal

The Prince went from Chad to Bad real fast. Dude looks sick.

if he's that much of a popular figure, he'll get a transplant very soon and everyone will act like he never stopped having hair

I was shocked seeing this. His hairline looked fine to me when he was on the podium in Turkey 2 months ago. He should’ve gotten a transplant like Lewis Hamilton, but it doesn’t matter he’s a millionaire he can fuck any girl he wants

no fast cars for your hair

The reaper takes no prisoners :worryfeels:

imagine having the fortune of the british royal house and that the heir to the crown has to go bald.

Looks dictate ALL.
if he's that much of a popular figure, he'll get a transplant very soon and everyone will act like he never stopped having hair
Funny when the dude has more hair at 40 than 30, everything is priced up to fuck thanks to the rich paying any price so of course the sellers ask more, rest of us either have to save for years or go without.
I have photoshopped before and afters of top tier male models in this thread. You can also see many celebrities getting hair transplants

Your post is blank on there.

Last edited:
Greatest ever balding manlet F1 driver was Canada's own Jacques Villeneuve.

Poor Seb. Ferrari ruined him

fuck vettel he is a leftist cuck

The same thing happened for Hamilton years before too
No world champion titles for your baldness

From that picture here he doesn't have enough hair for a transplant.

There are no acceptance movements for men, even for things that are natural and happens to 70% of men. This is really rough and difficult to deal with. We only get hate and shamed.

My crown is balding, hair noticeably receding in temples, I give it 5-10 more years, hell yeah

elon was almost as bad
I take it back. I looked at more pictures and he isn't as gone as I thought. But after a certain point there is not enough hair in your head to transplant.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back