Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

F your culture, we unamober lites

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★
I get so sick of peoples fucking flags or their goddam status chants. As incels,nobody includes us in their culture. Besides the SK:feelsdevil:-ER maxing pipeline everybody and their culture”I understand political debate I mean socionormie shit” leaves us out. It ain’t for us. I saw a thread about black women wanting white cock, andI know they would take any average white dude cock. In troves. Whores would take any mans cock in troves. Mexicans would go theirconfirmation fiesta and get drunk and suck off everybody their in troves. And I hate it.

I get so sick of peoples fucking flags or their goddam status chants. As incels,nobody includes us in their culture. Besides the SK:feelsdevil:-ER maxing pipeline everybody and their culture”I understand political debate I mean socionormie shit” leaves us out. It ain’t for us. I saw a thread about black women wanting white cock, andI know they would take any average white dude cock. In troves. Whores would take any mans cock in troves. Mexicans would go theirconfirmation fiesta and get drunk and suck off everybody their in troves. And I hate it.
And if they made switch between their “orgie fuck everybody” state to their “chad only strong man” state to there “betabux get nice house” state we lose out in everyone:reeeeee:

I wouldn't include incels in my culture either.
They are:
40% fakecel troll spammers
40% schizo pedo rapists
and only 20% good men with a brain.

I'm 31yo giga truecel but I would never ever want to be identified with this community since there are too many degens in it. Sad but true.