Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel F in the chat for Drew #metoo

• Thread starter gdmorningihateawomn
  • Start date
Guilty until found innocent.

Peak clown world.

#believeEmily

CIeS6CLWgAA9Mg8

I was too intoxicated to stand

Hmmmm. A running trend in rape cases. Than maybe fucking don't drink till you can't walk emily, you retarded whore.

Peak clown world.

#believeEmily

View attachment 304978

Hmmmm. A running trend in rape cases. Than maybe fucking don't drink till you can't walk emily, you retarded whore.
Personality detector broke Not her fault. :soy:

She is a lier.

Police are pretty based so far for not arresting him

Doesn't she have to present proof for her allegations?

being drunk basically shifts all the blame to the man, even when he could have been drunk too

If she really has strong evidence, then why hasn't she gone to the police with it and gotten him arrested already? Why the fuck did she need to make a petition with 50k signatures? There isn't a shred of proof in what she wrote there, she could well just be tarnishing a random dude's image forever for no reason.

I hope guys start getting blackpilled soon or at least go MGTOW. Completely ignore females and see if this shit keeps happening. No female could accuse me of doing shit to her because I don't talk to females. Once they start losing validation en masse, then they'll see...
If she really has strong evidence, then why hasn't she gone to the police with it and gotten him arrested already? Why the fuck did she need to make a petition with 50k signatures? There isn't a shred of proof in what she wrote there, she could well just be tarnishing a random dude's image forever for no reason.
She knows she has no case against him and is just trying to tarnish his image out of spite because she regrets sex.

I hope guys start getting blackpilled soon or at least go MGTOW. Completely ignore females and see if this shit keeps happening. No female could accuse me of doing shit to her because I don't talk to females. Once they start losing validation en masse, then they'll see...

She knows she has no case against him and is just trying to tarnish his image out of spite because she regrets sex.

Yeah if he didn't rape her then this is brutal

Who the fuck is Drew and who cares about a whore named Emily?

Peak clown world.

#believeEmily

View attachment 304978

Maybe we ought to reinstate prohibition and see how these whores cope without their daily cocktail to chase their handful of birth control and anti-deperesants.