Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel F for 0.6% of men

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
0.6% of men have a clinically defined micropenis (smaller than 7cm/2.76in). No matter how they look, no matter their personality, they will never be able to sexually satisfy a woman. All attempts at sex will results in the woman being shocked upon seing a micropenis, wondering just how unlucky she had to be to end up with that. Men with a micropenis will never be real men no matter what they do, no matter who they are. It is completely and utterly over for them.

they should change under 2.76 inches to under 4 inches at the bare minimum

Actual micropenis is anything below 16cm
@Personalityinkwell

i thought its less than 3.6 inch is adult male micro penis?

just find a woman with vaginismus sweety!

And guess what? Most of them turn to faggotry, cuckoldry, and they like it when foids make fun of them.

"it's not about the size, it's about how you use it :soy::soy::soy:"

they should change under 2.76 inches to under 4 inches at the bare minimum
Realistically if you're under 5 inches you shouldn't ever show your dick to anyone because you'll become the laughing stock of your school/ town.

And guess what? Most of them turn to faggotry, cuckoldry, and they like it when foids make fun of them.
Tbh free euthanasia for micropeniscels

15cm actually

the science says so
Full29

Realistically if you're under 5 inches you shouldn't ever show your dick to anyone because you'll become the laughing stock of your school/ town.
tbh. even average sized dicks (5.5) girls talk shit on behind a dude's back

bergers out there forcing their imperial system about rims tvs and height but when it comes to micropenis it suddenly goes not only to the tenths but the hundreths :feelshaha: thats some funny shit instead of just cuckolding to the good ole centimeter

Below 6 inch is it's over length for most men
Chad may get a pass down to 5.
Foids don't like small dicks and their perception of small doesn't care about statistics.

Anything less than 5 inches is micro penis imo, its just too small lol.

damn very brutal for them tbh

GIGA over for me.

I'm 5" BONEPRESSED.
NON-bonepressed I'm only 4.5" - 4.75".

Girth is only 3.5" as well.

Truecel trait tbh.

i think they want about 7 inch length x 5.5 girth. ive seen too much evidence. :feelsbadman:
my girth is suifuel. i think it's 4.25, although i'm not the best at measuring. it might be 4.5, but probably the former

GIGA over for me.

I'm 5" BONEPRESSED.

Truecel trait tbh.
your girth...... dear god

my girth is suifuel. i think it's 4.25, although i'm not the best at measuring. it might be 4.5, but probably the former
mine is like a cone thin at head end. even fapping feels weird. if only i had my base girth all the way to head end.

mine is like a cone thin at head end. even fapping feels weird. if only i had my base girth all the way to head end.
mine is curved to the left :feelsbadman:

Mine is like this as well. Cone shape resulting in a tiny head on an already small dick :feelsrope:

GIGA over for me.

I'm 5" BONEPRESSED.

Truecel trait tbh.
Especially over if your face is also bad

I'm the only person who's gonna touch my dick throughout my life so I barely care that it's small as fuck at this point. It's the last of my problems.

0.6% is quite a lot actually. I would have expected that number to be a bit lower.

As a man, there are so many factors that can utterly ruin your chances.

GIGA over for me.

I'm 5" BONEPRESSED.

Truecel trait tbh.
you have the same exact size as me except I'm 4.5-4.8 inches bone pressed
fuck its over for us

I wish I had a bigger dick

Actual micropenis is anything below 16cm
@Personalityinkwell
Simpenis, the new management experience where YOU get to grow your pingas.
Tbh free euthanasia for micropeniscels
All men below 6.5 should be euthanized so that we end up with only big dick dudes that through breeding get even bigger. Then the bitches can scream in pain when it's rammed home, you want it big bitch, full piston.

Last edited:
Foids consider any penis below 6 inches a micropenis