Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eyes > anything else

PureImagination

PureImagination

I want a Girlfriend so bad it drives me crazy
★★★★★
Eyes are (imo) by far the most important facial feature, it's the organ that is being connected to love the most and eye contact has a special role in romantic culture. I always determine a Persons beauty in their eyes and enjoy it alot when i get the luxury to look into a beautiful pair of Eyes, may it just be for a split second and from a exhausted cashier.

eyes are like fingerprints everyone has a slightly different colour and texture than from another.

Does eye color reveal health risks 1440x810
Dark brown eyes

Watery Eyes Causes treatment Eye Q

Everything is important.

I like women with cute eyes

Eyes are (imo) by far the most important facial feature, it's the organ that is being connected to love the most and eye contact has a special role in romantic culture. I always determine a Persons beauty in their eyes and enjoy it alot when i get the luxury to look into a beautiful pair of Eyes, may it just be for a split second and from a exhausted cashier.

eyes are like fingerprints everyone has a slightly different colour and texture than from another.

View attachment 1265882View attachment 1265881
View attachment 1265880
eyes are very important for social contact. My eyes are fucked up.

Eyes and eye area.

My subhuman eye area alone puts me in the truecel tier

cope, i have a good eye area and i'm still on here
read my signature to find out why

Go open a romantic book or watch love story Movie and then see how much eyes are mentioned in comparison to Jaw
thats cuz the guy is already good looking so the only thing left to glare at is the eyes

Those eyes will never look at me

eyes mouth and cheekbones for foids,

Go open a romantic book or watch love story Movie and then see how much eyes are mentioned in comparison to Jaw
Just because its not mentioned doesnt mean its an important factor to facial attractiveness

like most people. i wish i was born with blue/green eyes.

but if i had to choose between brown eyes and black eyes. i'd choose black eyes.

i wish i had black opaque eyes. with no reflection. no brightness, nothing. just pure darkness.

imagine having PURE DARK BLACK EYES.