Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity eye for eye

Freixel

Freixel

Captain
★★★
A woman blocked me on a dating app when I told her I was studying and not working

forty years old, ugly and most likely childless

I found her on another app and I sent her a message saying that she is stupid, that it seems that what she is looking for is a beta-provider and that she is not going to find him in a dating app, especially considering that on top of that she is old and ugly, finally I finished the message by telling her that people are not despised that way.

I saw that she read the message and she blocked me. Small action of the day, enough to ruin the self-esteem a little of one of all these shitty sociopaths that swarm on social networks and dating apps.

If a woman does something bad to you, take revenge, this was small, but it must be taken to something bigger.

We have to start attacking these motherfuckers and return all the damage they cause

Let them know that despising a man has consequences

There is at least one poor soul who would beta buxx for her

A woman blocked me on a dating app when I told her I was studying and not working

forty years old, ugly and most likely childless

I found her on another app and I sent her a message saying that she is stupid, that it seems that what she is looking for is a beta-provider and that she is not going to find him in a dating app, especially considering that on top of that she is old and ugly, finally I finished the message by telling her that people are not despised that way.

I saw that she read the message and she blocked me. Small action of the day, enough to ruin the self-esteem a little of one of all these shitty sociopaths that swarm on social networks and dating apps.

If a woman does something bad to you, take revenge, this was small, but it must be taken to something bigger.

We have to start attacking these motherfuckers and return all the damage they cause

Let them know that despising a man has consequences

I called a scammer a foid cunt and told her to kill herself. I immediately blocked her before she could respond or block me first.

Call her a nigger

eye for an eye makes the whole world blind