Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eye contact

Incelhope

Incelhope

Your Friend
-
I've never had eye contact with femoid strangers im like a ghost in their eyes. Can anyone share their experience with eye contact that lasted more than a second and the femoid was not disgusted?

Eye contacts mean shit. If a femoid is genuinely interested in you she will do whatever it takes to ride your cock. You might get eye contacts if you look hideously ugly or exotic.

I can't have eye contact

Im not even getting any eye contact chudur buder :feelsrope::feelsrope:

The only time I had eye contact with good looking girls is when my nose is obscured. FML.

Either they immediately look away or give a dirty look. Never had anything more than that. If we're talking then they always have that contemptuous look on their faces.

i have only observed a femoids eyes from asmr videos on youtube, fucking cope :feelsrope::feelsrope:. I just wanna have a girl look into my eyes for more than a second.

I can't have eye contact

The thing that helped me big time was staring in people's eyes as we walk past each other. Yeah you'll hear them call you creepy and what not but does it fuckin matter? They will forget about you in a minute.

Women look away whenever I try looking at them.

i have only observed a femoids eyes from asmr videos on youtube, fucking cope :feelsrope::feelsrope:. I just wanna have a girl look into my eyes for more than a second.

what is asmr videos on youtube?

eye contact doesn't mean anything. The bitch is probably looking at random directions.

i suck at holding eye contact, its at its worse with females around my age bracket.

also people think your untrustworthy because you dont hold eye contact when in reality i just have crippling anxiety.

I was mirin this chick at the gym one time and when I was looking at her she smiled in my direction which put me into cardiac arrest.
There was a chad behind me

When it happens the tension rises quick and you are compelled to look away anyway.

I was mirin this chick at the gym one time and when I was looking at her she smiled in my direction which put me into cardiac arrest.
There was a chad behind me
Brutal. That's why I now look behind me or side to side or check myself to see if there's something out of place.

Its weird. I don't have a problem looking women in the eyes, more so men.

I can't do that