Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Eye contact with foids

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
Should we be making eye contact with foids? Many of us are too high inhib but there are benefits.

Pros
+gradually reduces your inhibition
+makes foids uncomfortable so they keep their distance
+if you look at them objectively, you will become less interested in foids over time.
+realise foids are strange creatures who only exist via the grace of men.

Cons
-they will call the police
-they will take a picture of you and share it on social media as a rapist.

I have no problem with eye contact, but it's useless anyway.

I can't even have eye contact with people in my family, probably some Asperger thing. But it pisses me off that foids may think they are socially domiant when I won't look into their eye. I can't look it anybodys eyes, it's not because of you, you fucking meatsack.

Otherwise eyecontactceiling is a waste of time, I see no use in it.

I have no problem with eye contact, but it's useless anyway.
I can't even have eye contact with people in my family, probably some Asperger thing. But it pisses me off that foids may think they are socially domiant when I won't look into their eye. I can't look it anybodys eyes, it's not because of you, you fucking meatsack.

You must build your way up to it. Make eyecontact with pictures. Then make eyecontact with videos. Then children. Then old people. Then men. Then foids.

I do nipple contact. It's a lot easier.

I don't want to be jailed for harassment.
You must build your way up to it. Make eyecontact with pictures. Then make eyecontact with videos. Then children. Then old people. Then men. Then foids.
Nobody has problems with eye contact with a freaking picture of a video. That doesn't translate into the real world.

I have never made an eye contact with a femoid. Too mental and shy to do that.