Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel eye contact with foids in the street

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
do you do it when you pass a foid? i got really high inhb in the last year due to being lonely and now i cant even do that. i just know they laugh at how ugly i am and i just look away. i hate when i pass a group of foids and all of them look at me. filthy whores

Activates my fight or flight tbh, so I either stare them down and spook them or dart my eyes all over like a skizzo

It's incredibly hard for me to make eye contact with anyone. I hate the feeling. I never make eye contact with females, I don't recognize or notice them at all.

I did that a couple of years ago but right now i'm too high inhib

They don't even acknowledge me jfl

do you do it when you pass a foid?

Fuck no. I am not willing to go to jail or becoming a subject of mockery on her next fb/twitter post. Too risky.

It's 2020. Stay vigilant and aware. Don't do any stupid shit.

0,5 seconds eye contact at best
With dudes its unpleasant but with foids its brutal

Before when they stared I used to stare back until they looked away, foid or guy. Now I'm too high inhib. I don't even go out much anymore tbh

This is me walking: :incel:

So no. What's the point of making eye contact with a foid, just creep her out for fun, I guess?

they never look at me

I used to back in my more bluepilled days to see if i could get any iois, after constant disappointment i now refuse to look at them that closely in public

I don’t bother, and they don’t even glance my way

for what? Like I dont have enough reasons to rope already...

I usually make eye contact with people, most of the time just to see their reaction tbh

99% of the time disgust

When I'm walking I always look straight forward but try to avoid eye contact with anyone

There's no eye contact for my face.

Usually only other ugly dudes acknowledge my existence

I wish I was low inhib enough to do that.

Some incels get a kick out of making foids disgusted by their looks. I wish I could do that, sounds like a pretty good cope.

i can barely look anyone in the eyes

I'm pretty low inhib so I can look at them in the eyes, but I try to not do it for longer than 2 seconds or else they'll sperg out on me.

yup

They always either look away quickly in disgust or look back in disgust before pretending I don't exist

Some incels get a kick out of making foids disgusted by their looks. I wish I could do that, sounds like a pretty good cope.

Do it.

Actually, don't if you have something to lose. The last thing I need is a lawsuit for "mentally undressing" a foid with my "male gaze".